Sorry, your email provider is not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Hi,
I let my old hosting account get deleted because I decided to take the site there in a new direction and I murged it with my wordpress.com site. My plan was to start an aircheck site over here, but school got in the way. Now I'm done with school, and I'm ready to set up my site. I logged in tonight to set it up, and it said that there was a problem, that my account may have been removed due to inactivity or a terms violation. While this was not the result I was expecting, I'm pretty sure I know what happened, and I did expect to create a new website. I clicked the sign up link from that page, where it took me to a screen where I could choose my domain name. I typed the domain name I wanted and changed the domain from .x10.mx to .x10host.com. It said that the domain I wanted was available, and I clicked continue. Now, it says "sorry, your email provider is not allowed." I can't get any further than this. How do I get around this? This is the same email address I've used here before.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
What email provider would that be? (don't give the full email address, just let us know the provider)

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
comcast.com, comcast.net, comcast.us ?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi, this issue has been resolved for comcast.net. If anyone else has the issue please let us know the domain of the email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.