Sort out the free hosting on level, it has been intermittently going down for 3 days now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zinteenx

Reaction score
I am sick of this. "Oops! Google chrome could not connect", or "the maximum users are logged in, sorry",
Its pissing me off!
I actually moved to x10hosting from zymic because x10 claimed to be better, but if you don't sort this out soon I'm leaving.
I only came here to trial it and then to move to x10premium, but how do I know it will be worth it when the free servers keep going down?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I haven't been noticing any intermittent issues on Level today; please could you provide a website link so we can take a look?

The review links you provided seemed rather unfair, considering they were from three years ago and didn't provide lots of relevant information. A lot has changed over the last few years, and if you were to look at the overall uptime statistics you would be surprised as how high the uptime % is, especially since we offer this hosting service for free.

Also, really the free hosting service we offer is not an accurate representation of x10Premium, as those hosting accounts are housed on separate servers which have a much lower amount of abuse and websites stored. You can understand how a free hosting service automatically attracts all kinds of abusive users.

Thank you,

zinteenx

Reaction score
I haven't been noticing any intermittent issues on Level today; please could you provide a website link so we can take a look?

The review links you provided seemed rather unfair, considering they were from three years ago and didn't provide lots of relevant information. A lot has changed over the last few years, and if you were to look at the overall uptime statistics you would be surprised as how high the uptime % is, especially since we offer this hosting service for free.

Also, really the free hosting service we offer is not an accurate representation of x10Premium, as those hosting accounts are housed on separate servers which have a much lower amount of abuse and websites stored. You can understand how a free hosting service automatically attracts all kinds of abusive users.

Thank you,
Thankyou dead-I and sorry i shouldnt have been so harsh I am just getting frustrated with the ftp refusing to connect. I spoke to sharky earliet about it and i think i will buy a month of x10 to try it. Thanks again deadi

Status
Not open for further replies.