[Sorted] Suspension + Cannot access account panel or cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

nihallee

Reaction score
Hi there,

( I opened a new thread as suggested )

I get : "Your Hosting Account is Suspended... Go to the x10Hosting Account Panel".

The account panel says : "The account panel is offline currently as we move to new systems...".

My user/pass is not working on the cpanel (or anywhere else).

So it seems there is no way I can know my suspension reason or do anything about it.

I know I was on the LOTUS server before the move. My url is xsunsolution.x10hosting.com

Please help me !
Thank you !

N!¢k

s_o_l_i_d_u_s_snake

Reaction score
it is vital i at least get onto my cpanel area but even this is not accepting my login details, what is going on!!??

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there,

( I opened a new thread as suggested )

I get : "Your Hosting Account is Suspended... Go to the x10Hosting Account Panel".

The account panel says : "The account panel is offline currently as we move to new systems...".

My user/pass is not working on the cpanel (or anywhere else).

So it seems there is no way I can know my suspension reason or do anything about it.

I know I was on the LOTUS server before the move. My url is xsunsolution.x10hosting.com

Please help me !
Thank you !

N!¢k

Hello,

I have now unsuspended your account.
You were suspended for inactivity, to avoid that you need to login here at the forums at least once every 31 days.

As for the account panel not allowing you to login, that would be due to maintenance/upgrades of the account panel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.