Sounds like an idea

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's a fact of life on the internet that web designers the world over re-use other peoples css, graphics and scripts etc. Though must admit it has been quite some time since I have come across anybody who had the balls to try palm off a default dreamweaver template as thier own work.

denzil

Reaction score
perhaps so, but templates are there to be used. I believe it looks neat and simple and I don't feel lost on the site. Sure he could change it, but rather use something like that than slap your own thing together that just ends up confusing people.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
ok.. less incredulity more objectivity

As 'denzlib' points out the template is there to be used, though it is starting to show its age. However it remains an excellent platform to learn and expand upon.

I feel that the layout could benefit from right hand column given the ever increasing trend of wider display screens, perhaps even a nice javascript slideshow or lightbox gallery.

Warhammer is a content rich enviroment so there lots of scope for adding additional pages of information, model photographs and so forth plus carrying advertising is something that you may also wish to consider (hence that extra column would come in handy).

PS: liked the animated warhammer movie but have yet to track down the fan-film that got buried