[split from]Another GoDaddy + x10Hosting issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjvolcom

Reaction score
I'm experiencing the exact same problem it has been more than 72 hours.

cjvolcom

Reaction score
If you could park (removed) for me that would be great.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If you could park jdnotions.com for me that would be great.
First of all, while you have the same issue as the original poster, you should still always start own thread when you need help with your account so your request doesn't get lost when the issue is solved for the initial poster.
There's no hosting account attached to the forum account you are posting, the request needs to come from the proper forum account (applies to all types of support questions). I can't park the domain without knowing what account to park it onto.

If you do not know what forum account is attached to the hosting you can see information, and if you wish change the linked forum account, if you login to the portal and go to "Get Support" -> "Visit Forums". This will provide you with information about currently linked forum account as well as give you an option to switch to another existing forum account.

cjvolcom

Reaction score
First of all, while you have the same issue as the original poster, you should still always start own thread when you need help with your account so your request doesn't get lost when the issue is solved for the initial poster.
There's no hosting account attached to the forum account you are posting, the request needs to come from the proper forum account (applies to all types of support questions). I can't park the domain without knowing what account to park it onto.

If you do not know what forum account is attached to the hosting you can see information, and if you wish change the linked forum account, if you login to the portal and go to "Get Support" -> "Visit Forums". This will provide you with information about currently linked forum account as well as give you an option to switch to another existing forum account.

Most support forums like to merge post regarding the same issue, and I had hoped there would be a mutual solution for those experiencing the same problem. However your instructions are noted and I will take them in to account if ever I should need support again. As for there not being a hosting account associated with this forum account, I'm completely aware that this is necessary which is why I linked my hosting account to this forum account before I made my first post 3 days ago. However after reading you message I logged into my hosting account and found that in fact there was no forum account attached despite the fact I had set it up days prior, so I repeated the linking process and just like before got a message saying
"Thank you. We have linked your community forums account to your web hosting account.
Your linked community forums account is: cjvolcom
Our community representatives will now be able to assist you more rapidly and effectively."
just like before, but no matter how many times I repeat this process it never seems to "stick" even after getting the success message my account behaves as-though I never attached a forum account.

The sub domain on my hosting account is (removed) hopefully this is enough information for you to assist me.

And to renex102 I apologize, I had no intention of hijacking your support thread and had thought that adding a +1 would only help your cause in drawing the attention of the appropriate support personnel, I hope they are able to resolve your issue.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Most support forums like to merge post regarding the same issue, and I had hoped there would be a mutual solution for those experiencing the same problem. However your instructions are noted and I will take them in to account if ever I should need support again. As for there not being a hosting account associated with this forum account, I'm completely aware that this is necessary which is why I linked my hosting account to this forum account before I made my first post 3 days ago. However after reading you message I logged into my hosting account and found that in fact there was no forum account attached despite the fact I had set it up days prior, so I repeated the linking process and just like before got a message saying
"Thank you. We have linked your community forums account to your web hosting account.
Your linked community forums account is: cjvolcom
Our community representatives will now be able to assist you more rapidly and effectively."
just like before, but no matter how many times I repeat this process it never seems to "stick" even after getting the success message my account behaves as-though I never attached a forum account.

The sub domain on my hosting account is jdnotions.x10.mx hopefully this is enough information for you to assist me.
This is a case where we need to go into each account and add the domains manually until the matter is actually resolved so you can add the domain yourself, we're aware that it is an issue at this time. There is a linked forum account according to the lookup I made on your account: jdnotion (same password as you have for the portal login should work for that forum account too).
I'll send a note to admins with access to that part of backend that the linking of forum accounts doesn't work properly.

Before making changes to the account I'd prefer some bit of confirmation that you are actually the account owner, so if you could send me an email from the contact address of your account that would work: anna@x10hosting.com

I did split your posts from the original thread to keep the support matters separated.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The domain have now been parked after receiving the email to confirm the account is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.