SQL Databases - Maximum Limit not reached

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy.beach

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi i have a limit of 8 MYSQL databases available to me, i only have seven in use, but i cannot add an eighth.

I get the message "Warning: You are currently using the maximum number of MySQL databases. If you need more please contact your service provider."

Yet my cpanel lists this as:

All SQL Databases 7 / 8
MySQL Databases 7

Can someone take a look at this please and correct this issue?

Thank You

sandy.beach

Prime Account
Reaction score
Anyone had any joy looking into this? I feel a tad cheated not being able to use what i paid for...

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Well we'll need to know your username. It's not linked to your forum account.

sandy.beach

Prime Account
Reaction score
I 'see' your domain [ sandybeachit.x10.mx ] as being on x10hosting's server [ Illuminated - IP 198.91.86.51 (old 99.198.122.26)]
and this page shows you should have only four (4) MySQL type databases --> [ https://x10hosting.com/wiki/Plan_comparison ]
I do understand that but a while ago X10 Hosting ran a double everything offer, which you could take twice meaning it increased what i could have over the standard basic plan, hence why i could have 8 mysql database instead of 4. I currently have 6 databases at the moment and i was originally able to create/delete them but something changed at somepoint?

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
As I recall, Double All was a plan option on the regular Free Hosting servers (it's just a legacy plan now -- if you had it before the plan consolidation, you still have access to what it granted, but it's no longer offered). You've probably upgraded to Illuminated since then, which allowed you to keep your old site as it was when the site/account was migrated. In any case, it would take manual intervention from someone in a management position to make any allotment changes to your Illuminated account, and a support ticket (I believe Illuminated has access to an actual ticket system) would be the way to go.

sandy.beach

Prime Account
Reaction score
i did log a ticket via that system but they pointed me here to log it via this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.