Starka accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharlaxismp

Reaction score
I just wrote this in another thread, but will post here to inform you also.

For Starka server users, the staff is recompiling apache and running into some issues. You can read more about the current on going issues here -> Starka - Apache

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Actually, the accounts themselves are not suspended. Apache is down and I'm sure other services may be down as well to keep server load down while Apache is recompiled. They are trying to get things up and running as soon as possible, but the above poster provided a link for you to the article on this.

Last edited:

hsr_sr

Reaction score
but i got suspended by corey and reason - do not unsuspend by corey

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
but i got suspended by corey and reason - do not unsuspend by corey

If you can tell us what reason you had gotten for being suspended, we can help you out.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
If you can tell us what reason you had gotten for being suspended, we can help you out.

I just checked his account information, and his reason for suspension is literally "Do not unsuspend from corey."

i dont know they havent given me a reason

Corey is our head administrator, and if he explicitly mentioned not to unsuspend you, there has to be a good reason behind it. Note that your account was not suspended solely because it is on Starka.

hsr_sr

Reaction score
Why cant he give me a proper reason i havent done anything wrong
Edit:
permanent suspension for me?

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
hsr_sr,

I talked to Corey regarding this issue just a while ago, and he said that you were using a ridiculously high amount of system resources, enough to make it seem like you were abusing our servers.

Corey has decided to unsuspend you this time, but if you are detected for high system resource usage again, you will be suspended again.

hsr_sr

Reaction score
i accidentaly left a cron on im sorry i will shut it off

thank you for unbanning me
Edit:
excuse me but when will i be unbanned

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
i accidentaly left a cron on im sorry i will shut it off

thank you for unbanning me

We realize that people can make mistakes, just be sure this doesn't happen again.

Note that you can only have one cron run every five minutes.

excuse me but when will i be unbanned

Your unsuspension has been placed in the queue, and your account will be back up in a few minutes.

Last edited:

hsr_sr

Reaction score
We realize that people can make mistakes, just be sure this doesn't happen again.

Note that you can only have one cron run every five minutes.

Your unsuspension has been placed in the queue, and your account will be back up in a few minutes.
thank you for all the help

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
thank you for all the help

No problem.

Also, one more thing, your website is hosted on Starka, a server that we've been having some severe technical difficulties with lately. Administrators have been working around the clock to get this fixed, so hang in there if you're unable to log into your account right away, as it will be back up as soon as possible.

hsr_sr

Reaction score
No problem.

Also, one more thing, your website is hosted on Starka, a server that we've been having some severe technical difficulties with lately. Administrators have been working around the clock to get this fixed, so hang in there if you're unable to log into your account right away, as it will be back up as soon as possible.
sure
Edit:
its over 2hrs since i have been waiting , please may i know when i will be unbanned?

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
as adamparkzer mentioned Starka has had some issues, during which time no actions were executed. Every action, such as unsuspending an account, were placed in a queue to be executed when the issues were resolved.

The issues are now resolved and the queue is being executed in the order they were placed there, so when your account will be unsuspended depends on how many items were placed before yours in the queue.

hsr_sr

Reaction score
the server check is over ?
how much time should i wait for me to be unsuspended?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There's no way of telling the exact time.

I don't know how many items there are currently in the queue, and even if I did it would be hard to tell as I don't know at what position your unsuspension request are in the queue.

Late last night there were a few hundred queued actions, the queue has been running for roughly three hours now so hopefully not very long time left

hsr_sr

Reaction score
ok :biggrin:
Edit:
i am unable to login am i being unsuspended?
Edit:
ive been waiting for over 7hrs when i get unbanned?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.