Steam Account for $100 x10 cash!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Maybe.

What's a steam account? ... Where do I find more info on them?
How much do they usually run?

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
StarShine said:
Maybe.

What's a steam account? ... Where do I find more info on them?
How much do they usually run?

Steam--> steampowered.com

It's a gaming client that allows you to play a range of games including all versions of unmodded CounterStrike, Half Life, etc.

By the way Masta, you know that someone could just give you an EMPTY Steam account with no games linked to it.. you'd have to request a Steam account with certain games installed on it (or else you'll have to pay to get the games linked to your Steam account so you can install them on your computer)

It's not the Steam accounts themselves that are valuable, since anyone can create one, but it's the games' CD keys that are linked to it that are of value. Only one copy of a game can be linked to one Steam account (hence it's hard to bootleg)

Last edited:

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Steam sucks...

I have an account with games like CS 1.6, but the crappy anti-cheat banned it from "secure" servers (AKA ones that have Valve's anti-cheat enabled, meaning most of them) and now if I actually wanted to play a game I'd be forced to play in servers titled "Cheater's Paradise", and I am not joking.

I stopped playing CS a long time ago though, and never tried Day of Defeat or any of the other games I had.

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I play on GameTap.

No need for CD keys or whatever ... over 600 games from a range of systems ( from old arcade to DOS to Sega to Windows / Comodore )

TarinC

Reaction score
Steam isnt for free arcade games... its mainly for games published/created by valve software. Like the best fps game, counter strike.

@masta11
you cant give x10cash.

According to the x10rewards, a steam account with cs would be worth $1100 X10cash, if not more.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes...
$100x10cash is not worth...
As TarinC says it should be much more..

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
lol illsell you mine for about 20000 x10cash but u cant trade it mine has all of the games on it even the new ones Cs:S everything so it cost me around 200 bucks for my steam accoutn

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Derek said:
lol illsell you mine for about 20000 x10cash but u cant trade it mine has all of the games on it even the new ones Cs:S everything so it cost me around 200 bucks for my steam accoutn
You would also be violating the terms of the Steam Subscriber Agreement.
STEAM™ SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT

You may not reveal, share or otherwise allow others to use your password or Account. You agree that you are personally responsible for the use of your password and Account and for all of the communication and activity on Steam that results from use of your login name and password. You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account.

http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=subscriber_agreement

Last edited:

Masta111

Reaction score
LOL dude who cares, and spartan, i know that the games inside are valuable, cuz u can just make a new one. Howbout $150 x10 cash for 2 games, condition zero and cs 1.6??

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Masta111 said:
LOL dude who cares, and spartan, i know that the games inside are valuable, cuz u can just make a new one. Howbout $150 x10 cash for 2 games, condition zero and cs 1.6??
You're such a rebel... :rolleyes:

And you know that you can't transfer x10cash, right?

Masta111

Reaction score
yeah, but i can tell an admin to take 150 cash away and give 150 cash to the trader.:runaway:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
TarinC said:
Steam isnt for free arcade games... its mainly for games published/created by valve software. Like the best fps game, counter strike.

@masta11
you cant give x10cash.

According to the x10rewards, a steam account with cs would be worth $1100 X10cash, if not more.

Um, Gametap isn't "free arcade games" ... I was saying they had games from all forums - like old arcade games like Elevator Action ... to RPG games like Stronghold / Baulder's Gate / etc.

Masta111

Reaction score
hey starshine, soo whats the deal with the steam account? u PMed me:biggrin:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
lol ill buy u an account with cs 1.6 and cz for about 2 millon points xD or 20000 x10cash worth of ppoints

Masta111

Reaction score
"Steam isnt for free arcade games... its mainly for games published/created by valve software. Like the best fps game, counter strike.

@masta11
you cant give x10cash.

According to the x10rewards, a steam account with cs would be worth $1100 X10cash, if not more."

SWEET, so i can buy a steam account for $1100 x10 cash?? AWESOME!!

Last edited:

TarinC

Reaction score
Who said u can buy an account for 1100 x10cash? I didnt say it. I dont know how u got the impression i ment that. Ill say it again, you cant give x10cash unless it is listed in x10rewards.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
lol 1100 is only 11 bucks AND YOUR GETTING ANOYINNG PLEASE STOP POSING ABOUT CS#@!

Masta111

Reaction score
lol no its not 1100 x10 cash is 10 bucks, which is how much cs 1.6 and cz costs

Status
Not open for further replies.