Steam Account for $100 x10 cash!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryptonyte

Reaction score
Heres what you can do...go to Walmart...buy CS...put the CD key into Steam...return the game and get your money back. Voila free CS account!

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
kryptonyte said:
Heres what you can do...go to Walmart...buy CS...put the CD key into Steam...return the game and get your money back. Voila free CS account!

Wouldn't work. Under their policy ( at least where I live ) once the software package is open, you can exchange it for another CS or a similar title. May as well keep the game then.

Anyway, yes - its seeming to get a bit old. What I would like to know is why he can't buy this stuff himself? He can offer "all his points" and hundreds in x10 cash ... but doesn't tell us why he can't open his own steam account, get this game ...

Masta111

Reaction score
because my parents wont let me do anything. think about it.. they're asian. they wont even let me go to a store and buy a game. they definately wont let me use their visa or something even though i would pay them back

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Masta111 said:
because my parents wont let me do anything. think about it.. they're asian. they wont even let me go to a store and buy a game. they definately wont let me use their visa or something even though i would pay them back
Why do Asian people not like their children buying games? :nuts:

Maybe ask a friend to buy it for you? It could even be someone on your messenger contact list. That's worked for me before.

You could also make a layout or script and give it to someone online in exchange for a game.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
whats the mater if there asian my friends asian he can buy whatever he wansts with his own money and hold old are you may i ask

Masta111

Reaction score
umm almost 15

EDIT: And i got like 300 dollars

Last edited:

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Be careful, someone could have cheated in a game (It takes 3/4 days for VAC to ban you) so be warned!

Rufio1

Reaction score
and VAC just changed their way to check whose hacking and just banned so many people a about a month ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.