Status
Not open for further replies.

eduper

Reaction score
eduper said:
cPane username: eduperx1
subdomain: eduper.x10hosting.com
Issue: Missing databases.

I have already tried it, but PHPMyadmin doesn't work, it doesn't let me log in, so I can't export the DB. Please restore my whole account, I haven't edited anything since the server change.

Thanks in Advance!!

Corey said:
Please usually helps ;)

1.) The mail server has been fixed for a few days.
2.) If you requested to have your account wiped and recopied I will finish this today.
3.) I have fixed the MySQL on the old server and you should now beable to access the databases on it for copying. Do this ASAP. The server is going down soon.

Any other issues not listed above I am working on one by one.

-Corey

Today is 06th of July and my site continues down... I don't want to be tiring, but I still have some missing databases which have being lost for more than a month.

Thanks!

draikun

Reaction score
my site is down too... and it's not only mysql... is the whole account that is down...

site: nushe.x10hosting.com
cpanel username: draikun

iNeoTeCh

Reaction score
cPanel UserName: ineotech
subdomain: ineotech.x10hosting.com
Issue: 403 Forbidden Error

http://ineotech.x10hosting.com/

I can't acces any page on my website, and I have already tried changing permissions, but I always get a 403 Forbidden Error. Everything else: Cpanel, DBs, FTP... is working, in fact, I'm able to see the pages throw de FileManager in cPanel.
I don't mind if you have to reset my account as I have done a backup, and actully I have left only an index file.

Thx!

Last edited:

Poonta

Reaction score
Tyler said:
Yeah its been offline for a while now. It's been plenty long enough.
Tyler

Indeed plenty of time, but I've posted in this thread and the previous one asking for my database backups and haven't got a response. I've been waiting for over a month now. :/ Is someone going to respond to ViperCon's question? My site's been dead for a month without its database.

ibnuasad

Reaction score
Alejandro said:
Is somebody else having problems with the include() function?
I do :( I cannot use the include() function. Thats why I have been using the JavaScript code for the ads...Please...I need to use the include() function to install some stuff on my forum...

cPanel Username: ibnuasad
Issue: include() function not working

draikun

Reaction score
I don't know why but I still can't enter on my site... (and I have seen that a lot of sites on x10hosting are online) so.. why my site is still down?? And HERE they said that all is online... I don't know what happens..

draikun said:
my site is down too... and it's not only mysql... is the whole account that is down...

site: nushe.x10hosting.com
cpanel username: draikun

thanks

TarinC

Reaction score
jimmyln2004 said:
i cant access my account too...
site: http://ri1g06.exofire.net
username: ri1g06

your account is working fine. post in support or something to get ur password/username fixed or if u have not already, link ur account to ur forum username.

@draikun
i think its too late, a month too late. The old server no longer exists, therefore its impossible to get back ur account.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread was related to the server move. If your account is still not working from that it is most likely gone. Sorry.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.