screen1lx.jpg

:dunno:

User: ezakto
Subdomain: ezakto.x10hosting.com

Sharpe

Reaction score
TarinC said:
mysql is down on the old server

oh right, is it being worked on or something? and when can we expect it up do u know? =)

ty

Chirantha

Reaction score
I have noticed that x10hosting's mail servers are DOWN. They are miss configured (I think) and the MX record for sub domains are wrong as well. I made a topic on the Free Web Hosting forum. Corey please look into this.. I tested and found not a single e-mail can be sent. I think you can't even receive as well. Corey check the server mail spool. Also fix this problem ASAP :'(

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
please would probably do the trick...you're not their master Chirantha

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
billybob bo buck said:
please would probably do the trick...you're not their master Chirantha

Please usually helps ;)

1.) The mail server has been fixed for a few days.
2.) If you requested to have your account wiped and recopied I will finish this today.
3.) I have fixed the MySQL on the old server and you should now beable to access the databases on it for copying. Do this ASAP. The server is going down soon.

Any other issues not listed above I am working on one by one.

-Corey

cetutnx1

Reaction score
NOTE: This is a minor issue and it will be nice that, if is not too much trouble, some one fixit.
There are two files(pdf) in a directory that, cpanel file manager, and filezilla, shows me, but when i try to make some thing with them all i can get is a "file not found", and if i try open in a web browser i get a 404 Error.
This is not urgent, and i don't wan to make that admins go crazy traing to solve it, because i know that are other issues that are more importants that this one.

cetutnx1

Reaction score
NOTE: This is a minor issue, don't go crazy trying to fix it, because i know that are more important issues to fix.

I have 2 files that every time that i want to make some thing to them, like change there names or permission, from filezilla, or cpanel file manager, all i can get is a "file missing".
This is a problem that i have a long time a go, i think that i have a backup of this files, but i can't find it. So if this "problem" is easy to solve, please solve it.
If is not please tell me, and don't go crazy trying to fix it, i repeat, i know that are other problems that are more importants that this one.
Any ways thanks in advance.
Gonzalo.

cetutnx1

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post i get an error in the previous one....

BretFan1

Reaction score
My forums have been down now for over 2 weeks. Everything else works fine. Somebody please help!!!! I have not gotten a response yet.

User: brethart
brethart.x10hosting.com

the forums that are down are located at http://brethart.x10hosting.com/forum

Sharpe

Reaction score
User: sacrede
sacred.exofire.net

whole sites been down basically a month, came back up twice for like 30 mins but thats all =/

Poonta

Reaction score
I can't access the old server PHP My Admin for my databases, so please copy over.

User: dgamesx

Thanks

Sharpe

Reaction score
TarinC said:
I think the old server is gone.

uhm that means thats y my site is down? or not =/
if it is can I b copied over please?

User: sacrede
sacred.exofire.net

DryIce

Reaction score
My problems keep getting worse and worse.

One week ago, I was on week three of MySQL Server problems. Now, the **** has hit the fan. I've lost everything. The HTTP server is down, as well as CPanel, and even now FTP is down. What the hell are you guys doing over there. A two week move is now being drug out to a month and a half, and things are now going from nothing being done to things are just getting worse and worse. Can you please correct the problems with your new server immediately, as I am starting to get aggrivated by the poor response time of your company.

username: dryice
domain: clockcrew.org

Sharpe

Reaction score
DryIce said:
My problems keep getting worse and worse.

One week ago, I was on week three of MySQL Server problems. Now, the **** has hit the fan. I've lost everything. The HTTP server is down, as well as CPanel, and even now FTP is down. What the hell are you guys doing over there. A two week move is now being drug out to a month and a half, and things are now going from nothing being done to things are just getting worse and worse. Can you please correct the problems with your new server immediately, as I am starting to get aggrivated by the poor response time of your company.

username: dryice
domain: clockcrew.org

I have exactly the same problem as this guy, but my posts are constantly ignore =/

username: sacrede
domain: sacred.exofire.net

what is annying me, is that other exofire.net sites are up but mine is not! why?? I really need it up, if even only for a fe days, I mean I need to make a back up of all info there and of my forums. unless i can send me these

eZakto

Reaction score
Hi!

I can't create subdomains! The problem having six or seven days.

URL: ezakto.x10hosting.com
cpanel user: ezakto

Thanks
Bye

Last edited:

javaguy78

Reaction score
Sharpe said:
... but my posts are constantly ignore =/

Your Posts are not going being ignored. X10 is short handed and is attacking each issue individually and through Private Messages. Corey just fixed my problem, so I am sure he is working down a list he has. They will eventually get to your problem.

I thought my problem was being ignored because I didn't hear anything for almost a month, but then Corey PM'd me and fixed the issue for me in a couple days. They'll eventually get to your problem!

Sharpe

Reaction score
javaguy78 said:
Your Posts are not going being ignored. X10 is short handed and is attacking each issue individually and through Private Messages. Corey just fixed my problem, so I am sure he is working down a list he has. They will eventually get to your problem.

I thought my problem was being ignored because I didn't hear anything for almost a month, but then Corey PM'd me and fixed the issue for me in a couple days. They'll eventually get to your problem!

Well it would be nice if someone replied even to say we'll deal with you asap please be patient or something, its been way over a month so i've been waiting a long time just to be able to get to my site, but its been down and hardly ever on in the few last months which is irritating when trying to run a site and clan since ther's no site, all I need is it up for 5 minutes to get my files back up ><.

Status
Not open for further replies.