Stoli - 500 Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezzy9416

Reaction score
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can someone please do something to fix this ??? from what ive been reading it seems to be an ongoing theme for this server :( ...

dezzy9416

Reaction score
Its very random on what page i get it on like just before i was sending a message on my site to someone and after it sent it went straight to that Internal Server Error and hours ago it was happening every now on any random page and it really has been ever since i joined up with X10 !

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The web server upgrades that were mentioned in the news and announcements section should resolve these intermittent 500 errors. I am going to close this ticket for that reason and if you have any further issues please feel free to re-open it or create a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.