Stoli down since 1:11 AM (UTC -6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWallace

Reaction score
Stoli has been down since 1:11 am, could someone please take a look at the server? this is kinda a crazy long time...

Edit 1:
this server is kinda ridiculous... i've noticed that Stoli has been frequently down since i signed up less than a month ago. I know this is free hosting and I can't expect perfection... But my Pingdom account has measured 13h 16m (and counting) of down time since June 1 when i signed up. My previous host was free as well and they were capable of maintaining 99.7% uptime... now that's very impressive and i don't expect all hosts to pull that off. However x10 has had significantly more downtime within my first month, than i ever had previously...

Is this common with all the free servers, or just Stoli? or is this common at all? Can i expect this to continue on for the whole time i am at x10?

Edit 2:
I'd just like to clarify... It's not the amount of down time that disappoints me so much, but rather that it happens in such large chunks. I mean that is quite a bit of downtime and the over all uptime of my site this month is 97.72%. However i could be reasonable enough to accept that, if it happened in smaller times of just a few minutes her and there... but no, the server tends to be down for hours at a time and this bothers me.

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I've alerted the administration to this issue. Thank you for your patience as we rectify this issue.

Stuff happens that is out of our control, unfortunately. We do not offer any uptime guarantee, but we strive to get as close to 100% as possible.

I'm not sure what's happening right now, but it's not just stoli that's being affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.