stoli down

Status
Not open for further replies.

d61helix

Reaction score
heloow stoli server down, this happened more than couple of times already...somebody not sleeping fix this problem pls??? haha thanks

<H1>Internal Server Error
open3: pipe(GLOB(0x15f96530), GLOB(0x15e6a170)) failed: Too many open files in system at cpsrvd-ssl.pl line 5753
</H1>

achintha

Reaction score
heloow stoli server down, this happened more than couple of times already...somebody not sleeping fix this problem pls??? haha thanks

</H1>

How long it's get fix this problem ??????? :nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

Elesarr

Reaction score
@ d61helix & achintha

it will take as long as it takes to get fixed.

I refer you to Corey's post - you would be wise to be patient:

Latest Updates 6/14/09

"whining" is not going to get them fixed faster, and will put you on the not so good side of the staff (read the link I posted)

natho12345

Reaction score
Starka is currently being moved to Stoli

so u have to wait until the move its completed

and ur server will be online again

and i believed some account now is on Chopin And Mostly On Stoli

For Free Hosting Account

Last edited:

d61helix

Reaction score
oh sorry, i tot the commotion when the servers being transfer is over, thats why i never read the updates...my bad..guess theyre still tying loose ends....

well at least its not like something wrong and nobodys fixing it..cheers for free servers!:lockd:

natho12345

Reaction score
oh sorry, i tot the commotion when the servers being transfer is over, thats why i never read the updates...my bad..guess theyre still tying loose ends....

well at least its not like something wrong and nobodys fixing it..cheers for free servers!:lockd:

Glad to hear this from u^^

Elesarr

Reaction score

thanks for posting this ;)

juljet

Reaction score
Ah this would possiby explain why my upload session to the Chopin file manager was interrupted and disconnected. I thought I'd exceeded my day's usage or something!
So I can expect it to be a different address shortly I expect - Stoli somethingorother?
I must say the free hosting has been a godsend for transferring my site to.

natho12345

Reaction score
Chopin Is moving into Stoli

after today server moved i can say no more movement useage of any server tommorow

because chopin is the last server to move into stoli

a94060

Reaction score
I guess that explains why the load is like 11.9 or something crazy, and also why my site isnt loading at this point:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.