Stoli FTP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I will be uninstalling and reinstalling the FTP server on Stoli shortly. For some reason it stops working after a while even though the server is still running fine and local connections work.

FTP will go down temporarily while we do the reinstall, hopefully it will fix the overall issue we're seeing with it dropping connections.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I have completed the re-install, if you're on Stoli and continue to experience FTP issues please reply here.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thankyou Corey,
Can confirm ftp is now being be accepted by Stoli.
(must of been a ***** of a problem to force a re-install)

webmaster ciencias

Reaction score
In my last thread "FTP problems" i forgot to say that my FTP server is stoli, and yes, now it works perfectly. By the way... can you close my open request tickets? Thanks for all.

propctuner

Prime Account
Reaction score
is it just me or is there alot of files missing now? it looks cleaned up when i first log in.

wibtgolf

Reaction score
Still getting the same error, right after password... "Could not connect to server"

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Same here folks, not being timed out just kicked out.

BTW.. did anybody out there have cron jobs fail on the 11th as well?

renrabbit

Reaction score
I'm getting an "Unexpected null reply received" error on Cyberduck when trying to log on to Stoli FTP.

jenkinsgh73

Reaction score
FTP is working fine for me now.

Could this be a problem with the server not cleaning up idle FTP sessions? - every time I forget myself and open an FTP session from Windows/XP (no PASV mode) or in a browser, I leave a session open (which I then kill from cPanel).

Status
Not open for further replies.