Stoli server Down again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozcorps

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea when Stoli server is going to be back online? i know theres alot of changes etc and this is the cause but the forums posts would decreased by Tons if we just have a realistic time frame when it would be back online.

all i really need is access for ftp to download a backup before i lose it all

did the stoli ftp change?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Stoli should not be down right now, and everything looks good when I check the server.

What address do you have an issue with?

markhere

Reaction score
Stoli has been up and down for hours.
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'markhere'@'74.63.233.27' (using password: YES) in /home/markhere/public_html/includes/functions/database.php on line 19
Unable to connect to database server!
UEC245404402527916666667402537916666667Hour.jpg

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately that is a side effect of the work being done, as per announced at status.x10hosting.com new hardware is being sorted and data moved on to the new servers, load is higher then usual.

I don't have a firm eta, as there's no really good way of estimating transfer times, there's quiet a bit of data involved.

ozcorps

Reaction score
I really do hope wwhat i saw on the cpanel after i finally got in not to be true, Looks like a crash on the Mysql server and its stating I have NO databases if thats gone EVERYTHING is gone, php relies on that database and if i dont have that the Files aree Useless

Please says it not so

please say theres some sortta malfuction and i will see a database later and this is due to the server that WAS down today.

OMG im totally frustrated on whats going on. one says its up other says its down. i just posted somethings to it last night now i awake and its down

AHHH help

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Databases will be intact, likely scenario is that they are safely stored on our remote sql server, but cPanel fails to connect and hence don't see them. Under all circumstances there's backups as databases are backed up daily.

ozcorps

Reaction score
thanks ladyanna, i will give it some time before i go check again thats a relief. Phewww
=) thats all i needed was some reasurance

markhere

Reaction score
You should always back up your database as its more important to you than it is to your hosting company.

Status
Not open for further replies.