Stoli Server load going crazy!

javajenius

Reaction score
Alright, my website is going on and off, so i go to my account panel to see whats up. I look through, and Apache is down and the server load is a whopping 25.53.

Here goes the image:
serverloadnutsag7.jpg

So, does anyone think that they can beat the load above? First person to do so gets 25 credits.
Please No cheating..

chrismrulz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm on the stoli server too.. I've been checking every day and it seems to be down ALOT since the day I made the account.
Have to refresh for 5-10 minutes before it will actually load a page (not continuously refreshing to put strain on it).
It's usually only up for a few minutes then it's back down again..

Quite annoying cos I try to upload google gadgets but google can't download the xml file from the server so I have to wait 5 minutes each time until it's up.
It's understandable for a free server offering so much.. and there are news bulletins in the account section about servers going down like every day.
But the advertisements on the x10 front page say 99.9% uptime.

Are the servers normally on and off like this or is it just recent trouble with them?

Last edited:

Sanosuke

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate section to talk about this, but I agree.

I see my site down numerous times per day, and I'm starting to get annoyed by it. I really respect the x10hosting crew for providing such a fantastic service, but is there any way that this can be resolved?

Thanks.

kkenny

Reaction score
The reason why is because so many users abuse this service. We only have one server for high resource using accounts and the server has so much stress that it occasionally goes over and bursts. Don't worry hopefully this dilemma will be solved soon. The only way to resolve it is to eliminate 100% of all the ad enhanced plan abusers, which will take some effort and is being planned on how can this be made possible as of this moment.

Sanosuke

Reaction score
Thank you for telling us about that. As annoying as it can be, I am sure we can all be patient about this.

Hopefully it will fixed sooner than we think. ;D

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
Thank you for telling us about that. As annoying as it can be, I am sure we can all be patient about this.

Hopefully it will fixed sooner than we think. ;D

Yeah, I wish some members would just grow up and learn that we give free services, so why should you abuse them. We only ask little in return, but people just like making other people's lives difficult. It's a humanity lesson for you ;p