Stoli still down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

al_savant

Reaction score
My website is down as well. I can't even connect to my control panel. Any feedback from the admins?

al_savant

Reaction score
Not to put pressure or anything but can we get an approximate ETA?

Like, how long did it take for Lotus and Starka to start running after the transfer was complete?

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Well atleast for me on lotus the my site was up within a day but im not shure about other users. However that was just the general php and http part. My sql is still having some issues but is starting to settle in. If your site uses a sql database check to make shure the host is localhost. The cpanel will take longer as lotus has still not gotten back to normal. Softaculous will also come later.

Hope this helps,
Wiivsps3

a94060

Reaction score
I am having the same problem for fhskeyclub.net . However, cpanel is working fine for me if access by appending :2082

csc2ya

Reaction score
According to the status page in cpanel, the http server on stoli is not currently running.

It looks like it just needs restarting manually.

I would assume the staff already know, and there's a reason why they haven't restarted it yet.

Looks like we'll have to wait to hear from an admin.

scotty lightning

Prime Account
Reaction score
I looked on the status page and it said as of 4PM EST Stoli was upgraded....

Well, my site http://scottderek.tk is still not working....but I could FTP a new 7 day forecast onto my website, which is a plus. :biggrin:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It may be down because of something being done to it currently that requires that.

I'll check with an administrator if there's any special reason for it to be down, or if it just failed.

scotty lightning

Prime Account
Reaction score
It may be down because of something being done to it currently that requires that.

I'll check with an administrator if there's any special reason for it to be down, or if it just failed.

Well, whatever you did it works now. Thanks!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Stoli should now be up and running.

lennyboy

Reaction score
My site is up, but my WordPress is down. Is that one of the things that'll needs to settle in? I can go to my CP and find the files. I'm trying to log into WordPress, but I get errors. Some of them are WP errors, some of them are database connection errors. http://lennyford.x10hosting.com/blog/.

Thanks.
Edit:
I found out that the problem with my blog was that the DB_HOST needed to be changed to 'localhost'. Everything's working perfectly, now.

Thanks to all!

Last edited:

kaveighty2

Reaction score
Stoli should now be up and running.

Hi LadyAnna,

I'm still having trouble with my Stoli account, I'm using wordpress.
I can log into cPan although in file manager, I can't see files and myPHP Admin will not load either.
That is as far as I went in cPan after logging out.
Tried loading the website but all I get is a database error. Error Establishing Database Connection

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi LadyAnna,

I'm still having trouble with my Stoli account, I'm using wordpress.
I can log into cPan although in file manager, I can't see files and myPHP Admin will not load either.
That is as far as I went in cPan after logging out.
Tried loading the website but all I get is a database error. Error Establishing Database Connection

What are your thoughts?
Create your own support thread.

Your problem does sound as some things about your account didn't transfer right, so that needs an administrators attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.