Strange URL error in Drupal site

Status
Not open for further replies.

tempx103

Reaction score
After the 503 error was taken care of, I just noticed that the URLs for the site seem to be appending the URL reference relative to the server root.
Whereas the home page should appear at nhhra.org (and it does) however the title bar displays:
http://nhhra.org/home/tempx103/public_html/nhhra.org/home

The same error occurs for all other pages.
Like: http://nhhra.org/home/tempx103/public_html/nhhra.org/contact instead of nhhra.org/contact

Although all the basic pages are viewable with this URL problem, the overlays that Drupal uses for all administrative functions will not work at all.
This problem is preventing me from logging into the site or doing any editing.

The login page should come up at nhhra.org/user (as with all Drupal sites) but this page cannot be accessed.

Can you please help with this URL problem?

caftpx10

Reaction score
It was said that the document root issue is going to be worked on.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. We're aware of the issue and are working to find the root cause of the issue and implement a change for it.

tempx103

Reaction score
Yes. We're aware of the issue and are working to find the root cause of the issue and implement a change for it.
I have not heard back from anyone since last Friday. Is there any progress on fixing this problem?
This site is unusable without access to the administrator pages.
Please help.

caftpx10

Reaction score
It seems that Xo2 no longer has this issue as it was fixed, I'm not sure if the issue found is the same for the other servers.

tempx103

Reaction score
Will someone from x10 hosting please give an update on what we should expect regarding the problem that prevents CMS sites from working on server x03 ?
It has been over two weeks and I need access to this site. If you can't fix this server, please just let us know.

tempx103

Reaction score
Its been two more days and I'm still waiting for help or even any kind of a response.
Is this thread too old? Do I need to start a new one to get noticed again?

miambien

Reaction score
I have another problem and there is no response form a staff. Maybe they think if they don't answer to our problems they disappear...

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
We're trying to find out exactly what the problem is.

tempx103

Reaction score
We're trying to find out exactly what the problem is.
I was finally able to solve the problem myself with a change to the htaccess file. Please don't change anything now.
You may now consider this issue closed as far as my site is concerned.
Hopefully no other problems will surface if further changes are made to these servers.

davenote

Reaction score
I was finally able to solve the problem myself with a change to the htaccess file. Please don't change anything now.
You may now consider this issue closed as far as my site is concerned.
Hopefully no other problems will surface if further changes are made to these servers.
What did you change in htaccess? I still can't use admin panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.