Stuck on "Sign in Successful"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcsongx1

Reaction score
I just got kicked out of phpMyAdmin and now this is happening again.

freeskys

Reaction score
i have been having the same problem all day sins i made my account
i log into cpannel click online ftp manager after about 2-3 min i click save on a page and it tells me the session has expired and i lose all unsaved work

i then go back to login page where it trys to auto log back in and it gets to the redirecting part then goes back to trying to login again.

i have never once got my login details wrong not once as they are on a sticky note on my screen so i know i havent tried to login to many times and failed so that definetly is not the problem i am guessing this server has some underlaying issue that is causing people at random times to be ip blocked ? i have also tried to clear cookies but again after clearing cooking and entering login information again i get stuck in a loop

how ever i have found away around this for people who just want to work and hope it gets fixed or need to edit on a dead line

if you book mark your online ftp page showing localhost root for your site next time you get stuck in the loop open a new tab and load that book mark and it logs you into ftp fine but session will expire at random times

could you tell me whats going on and why am getting this loop ?

Status
Not open for further replies.