Submit your site to 2500 + places!!! Free free free free

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
.....The Title Says It All!!!

http://www.imtalk.org/cmps_index.php?pageid=IMT-Website-Submitter

Not sure if it does what it says...but I submitted my site to it and then after waiting a couple of minutes...it said for example:

Please wait until all 2521 pages are created!
<li id="errors3">1. OK - http://www.quantcast.com/seduction.lagronsinc.com - Page Created! - Page Pinged!<li id="errors3">2.....<li id="errors3">3...

And it just went on and on....

ALSO...please do not go over and do it for all your sites...they seem to have people abusing their site submitter...So please take care while on it and be patient for the submitting, it'll keep going on and on

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
2200+ sites my site was submitted to... I'm not sure if this is good or anything...but I keep reading people want to submit their sites to sites like this for some reason...anyone know why?

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Correction 2521 sites submitted to... I would paste the page...but it's about 340000 charecters too much...

Last edited:

teeyo985

Reaction score
thanks ! you did a great job :smile:

that's help our websites to be included in search engines in general !

This script creates pages about your website/blog on everyone of these websites, resulting in about 2500+ different pages with backlinks pointing back to your website. Yes some of them are no-follow and some of them are do-follow, but bottom line is that these are well established websites regularly crawled by Google and other SE, so your pages and backlinks on those websites will be found and your website/blog will get backlinks and will be visited and indexed more frequently by Googlebot and many other search engine bots like Yahoo, Bing, Baidu, etc.

sathanna

Prime Account
Reaction score
Interesting... not sure how legit it sounds, but I guess it's something to bounce from if your site is new and you don't have much cash to spare. Thanks for sharing, I've bookmarked it for potential future use. xD

denzil

Reaction score
Will this actually help your rank? I mean, if things like this are available, surely google will/has find/found a way around it.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This sounds like it may actually be a bot service, that drops your URL on random blogs and forums via bots. At least, the ones that don't have an anti-bot/spam.

Reaction score
So Can i use this for increasing my traffic?????????????????????????????/

Willl it help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

krunalp4199391

Reaction score
this is intrested...............................................................

But can't understand...........

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz telll me

can i grow my traffic???????????

will it be usefull???????????

jibon57

Reaction score
this is intrested...............................................................

But can't understand...........

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz telll me

can i grow my traffic???????????

will it be usefull???????????

Oh i am not sure about that. But when i search my site in google may be it works

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,
Can you plz help me clear my doubt-How to check if site is actually submitted or not?

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
With the fact that Google is changing the way they set up their search engines, this might not do any good for your websites anymore.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
wow, thanks for sharing. i have already seen that site before in pasts cause i get emails from them but i never noticed this service

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't know how it works with rankings since google is changing thigns/already did I think

but...I receive random hits to the site I put up with that...so I guess it works to a small extent.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This still works, once again I gain nothing from sharing, I'm just sharing :) ...ie I just used it for all my sites again haha.

sandhu786brothers

Reaction score
It seems to be to easy to get links from 2500+ site at one time, but these links going to seems as unnatural and google don't wants these type of links.