Submit your site to major search engines for free at Red Dragons - Mega Submitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmirRezaee

Reaction score
Re: Submit your site to major search engines for free at Red Dragons - Mega Submitter

How do you submit your site?

Jesse

Reaction score
Re: Submit your site to major search engines for free at Red Dragons - Mega Submitter

ooops, sorry. I putted the main site link. by the way i edited it so check it out.

AmirRezaee

Reaction score

Ok. Thanks alot.

Jesse

Reaction score

no problem.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

ooo I have this script on my site too hehe

disturbedart

Reaction score

Nice script just used it most of them im already submitted to already but any i have missed i should be on now, Just waiting for the spam load of emails to say its submitted :p oh well should help out a bit now for a bit more traffic.
Thanks mate for the updated link!

Jesse

Reaction score

Nice script just used it most of them im already submitted to already but any i have missed i should be on now, Just waiting for the spam load of emails to say its submitted :p oh well should help out a bit now for a bit more traffic.
Thanks mate for the updated link!

No Problem.

tehtwinz

Reaction score

Thanks for that! :D
The field: Banner Img, what is this used for and how big should it be?

Jesse

Reaction score

I don't know too...

Probably just put your banner in it. i think any size.

Last edited:

mr kennedy

Reaction score

I don't know too...

Probably just put your banner in it. i think any size.

thanks but no thanks... I don't give out personal stuff on the net

tonecas

Reaction score

Thanks, this is cool.
I also now this site wich incrises the visits to your site, in adverbux.com signin and click in click exange

cointoss

Reaction score

It is suggested that the use of such tools will actually hinder your site getting listed in search engines. Most search engines will not accept automated submissions and will reject you. To achieve the best results you should hire a professional or submit to the search engines yourself. DMOZ, Yahoo!, and Google all have helpful listing information. For the do-it-yourselfer, you can also search for tons of helpful information.

Jesse

Reaction score

Yeah, it is still advisable that you manually submit your site to search engines.

agaitu

Banned
Reaction score

i would be trying it when my web is ready
thanks in advance
can you tell me where i can get such scripts

Jesse

Reaction score

Just Search on the internet ;)

coolv1994

Reaction score

Whoa thats cool, thanks Jesse. :biggrin:

Last edited:

bigjoe4

Reaction score

I can't access the site

EOWorld

Reaction score

I can't access it too... :( "Internal Server Error"

Status
Not open for further replies.