{Suggestion}Country Restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meth0dz

Reaction score
Good day.

After atempting to create an account i found my country of residence is not currently white listed Venezuela (VE)

Since I sincerely believe we, people in Venezuela, represent no threat to the interests of x10hosting, nor its affiliates, subsidiaries or users, I wish to apply for this suggestiong of whitelisting Venezuela (VE) in order for me and any other humble programmer to be able to use your services.

Stadisticly speaking, there are not even over 30 million Venezuelans in our total population, meaning the number of hackers, crackers, malicious software developers and such proves to be a very little number.

Adding to this the fact that I arrived to this site reffered by a US friend I have when mention my desires to implement some online tests, meaning not many Venezuelans even know this site.

Considering my thread, and wishing you the best I hope the staffs whitelists us so I can start using this reffered service

Best regards Alejandro Chataing
webdesigner. (http://webdesignsaca.com) (http://www.facebook.com/alejandro.chataing)

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
A IP's 'country code' is removed form x10hosting's free-hosting "Whitelist" when the ratio of all accounts at x10hosting with that IP's 'country code' to accounts that are deleted (terminated) for being outside of the TOS (Terms of service) with that same IP's 'country code' reaches a set amount OR when U.S.A. law prohibits that country

x10hosting is NOT saying that Venezuelans are shady - just that a large percentage of x10hosting's accounts created from that country - had to be shut down for violations (intentional or not) of TOS (Terms of service) and/or USA law

NOTE: This restriction is NOT about who or what YOU are - but is about the IP (Internet Protocol) address you are using

Meth0dz

Reaction score
I understand and accept your arguments as valid for blacklisting a country. However I believe in my suggestion since I am in the community of programmers of php applications and web development in Venezuela, and I seriously doubt many of us have come here to violate TOS. I believe that including our country will expand the horizons for x10hosting.

Forgive me if I am wrong regarding the facts that site admins may have already in their hands If what I state is false, just ignore this suggestion, and lame on us

Meth0dz

Reaction score
Is there anyway staff members consider updating the post of whitelisted countries. since its been over a year since it was last updated.

Thanks in advance

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The post has not been updated since there has been no changes since it was last updated, those countries whitelisted on that post are still the only countries that are whitelisted.
If/when the list changes, the post will be updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.