littlejumbo

Reaction score
cPanel user name: naivekid
Domain: www.littlejumbo.co.cc
Account Manager Login name: littlejumbo
Hosting Package: ad-free hosting

When i go to my site, it says
"This site is not longer available !".
I've been waiting for the problem to be solved for more than a week. And when I log in to my account, I get this message "An Error Has Occurred Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue."

I tried to log in to support.x10hosting.com with my account, it just asking me username and password over and over without letting me in. So, I cannot submit ticket for that.
I could not wait very long so, if you could just give me a clean hosting account, I can start again since my site is just setting up and not a lot of things are done yet.

Little Jumbo
http://www.littlejumbo.co.cc

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you use your forum username and password?

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Thats a widespread issue with sites suddenly dissapearing, happened to me twice. You have you seek official support at support.x10hosting.com. Watch out, the wait times can be a while. Your files can be restored easily.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Really, well what are you to do when your log in for the ticket is the form username and password and it does not work?

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Oh sorry, I did not read that last part. Most people find the forums before the support site. Go to this post, and click on the live chat button under the flashing status. I'm sure there is a better way to get there, but I'm lazy and you don't need to log in for that. Tell me if they help you get your site back.

Last edited:

littlejumbo

Reaction score
Yes, I know I need to log in with the forum user name and password. It did not say my password or username is wrong. It just continuously asking me username and password without getting me in.

:(

Blazer9131

Reaction score
Yes, I know I need to log in with the forum user name and password. It did not say my password or username is wrong. It just continuously asking me username and password without getting me in.

:(

It might be a problem with your cookies. Clear them, and try again.

~Blaze

Status
Not open for further replies.