Support slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nastus

Reaction score
Im sorry to have to post this (as ive never had a problem with it before), but ive had a ticket in for awhile not and I have yet to receive a reply! Its been about 2 days (for the first one) but adam was nice enough to let me send in a second one (which has received no reply as of yet). Is there any estimated time this will take? Or any info that could help me at all?

Regards, Nastus

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
What problem you are facing. Post it here may be we can help you..

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I just read your ticket, however it did seem that the site didn't load atm so I was unable to check, I'll check back in a little bit.

For information: Support personal do this on spare time. Some days it can be slower then other days depending on how much else with have to do in our lives.

nastus

Reaction score
I just read your ticket, however it did seem that the site didn't load atm so I was unable to check, I'll check back in a little bit.

For information: Support personal do this on spare time. Some days it can be slower then other days depending on how much else with have to do in our lives.

Thanks for the info, and the help! It is greatly appreciated.
Edit:
The site is up if anyone from support gets the chance to look at it while it is still up! (sometimes there is a server error so you need to refresh once or twice).

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have replied to your ticket.

Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.