Support ticket forum not working. Account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazuowner

Reaction score
The support ticket forum is not working and my account is suspended and its telling me to open a support ticket and when I click on the "Open a Support ticket" button. It leads me to the forums and when press the Support ticket forum it keeps linking me back to the forum page. Any help or advice would be great.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
What is the suspension reason you got in your account panel

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, and process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, and the third warning.

We have to get an Admin to unsuspend you. The system to notify them directly by escalating this into a ticked is being added to the new forum, but for now it might take a little time to get their attention.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The support ticket forum is not working and my account is suspended and its telling me to open a support ticket and when I click on the "Open a Support ticket" button. It leads me to the forums and when press the Support ticket forum it keeps linking me back to the forum page. Any help or advice would be great.

this is the way the support ticket system is supposed to work.
you make a thread in the Free Hosting section and the community will see if they can help you solve it. if not then a 'community helper' will escalate it to support. but like descalzo said, we do not have the ability to escalate at the moment.

tazuowner

Reaction score
high CPU and ram usage. Also I am using Joomla on my website and I was trying to install a extension and the website hanged. So I tryed 2 more times and that's how it all happened.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
that could very well be the reason. some plug-ins have been known to cause high-resource usage.
what extension is this exactly?

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I've unsuspended your account now.

holistic

Reaction score
I can't submit a support ticket either!
My account states it is in good standing, but I can't access my cPanel.

It's been 2 weeks now and i've posted a few things but have had no response from anywhere.

newhol.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Issue sorted, closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.