support.x10hosting.com

rumblebear

Reaction score
So, if I understand this aglomeration of 'failure to communicate', the site for support called "support.x10hosting.com", and especially the "News" section thereof, has no support, or news (?)
All communication will be through these "Forums" we are required to log in to at least every 10 days.
I see.
However, in searching for a reason for the complete disappearance of my login, my site, my personal domain, and any evidence it ever existed, i get either no results, or some completely useless chat about web-design.

It is very simple. I use your service, I abide by your rules, I have my site up 99% of the time or better, and I have ACCESS TO IT!

This Server migration is described as "mostly complete", yet there is no sign of my data. Hmmm... Should I open a trouble ticket at this point?

Last edited:

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
You have to wait!!

also you should open a support ticket but you don`t get response for some time because staff are busy now

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
So, if I understand this aglomeration of 'failure to communicate', the site for support called "support.x10hosting.com", and especially the "News" section thereof, has no support, or news (?)
All communication will be through these "Forums" we are required to log in to at least every 10 days.
I see.
However, in searching for a reason for the complete disappearance of my login, my site, my personal domain, and any evidence it ever existed, i get either no results, or some completely useless chat about web-design.

It is very simple. I use your service, I abide by your rules, I have my site up 99% of the time or better, and I have ACCESS TO IT!

This Server migration is described as "mostly complete", yet there is no sign of my data. Hmmm... Should I open a trouble ticket at this point?

All news and information is sent out through this forum, that is correct.

If you have any problems with your account, the support.x10hosting.com is the place you wanna be, login there using the same credentials as you do here for the forums. You can submit a ticket, be as clear as possible about your error in the subject line, and of course provide as much information about the problem you are having.

Normally support questions are answered within 24 hours of submit, not unusual to be within one hour either. But currently there's quiet a few tickets from users with problems that would relate to the move of accounts and work on servers, therefor the time to get an answer may exceed 24 hours. We're trying to answer everyone as fast as we can.

After all the support personal are doing it for free on their spare time.

zen-r

Reaction score
Also note that you only have to log in at least once in every 14 days - though I would recommend more often during these server updates, so you can keep up with the News section.

Re your site having gone: you haven't mentioned how long it has gone for. If it has only gone for a very short period, it may just be one of those hiccups caused by the server work, & it is possible that your site etc may just pop back into existence in a short while. No promises though!

Edit :

Sorry if the following link doesn't help you, but a lot of people haven't spotted this new post from Corey yet ;

http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/98836-update-6-22-09-a.html

It may answer some of your/ their questions. (Also, always check the News section for more Updates). :)

Last edited:

kmrock

Reaction score
I have had the same problem. Lost me money and lots of potential customers.

rumblebear

Reaction score
Okies, here we go. The site: http://rumblebear.elementfx.com, also accessible as http://www.rumblebear.com, disappeared from the internet, and my login to that account also disappeared approximately 06/18/2009. I received an error screen, which I attached to the ticket created at the time due to no information found in the support site. I received a polite respose a couple of days later (Hello, what server were you on? Jarryd Sullivan, x10Hosting Account Manager. ) asking what server it was on, I replied Starka and have not, (yet) received a response.
I created a new site, but was able to use the same forum username. I was going to attach my personal domain to this new site, but got error that it was attached elsewhere.

So, I am going to bide my time, give plenty of opportunity for the error to be corrected, learn to use this "Content Management System" software, and practice my html and perl. hopefully, someone will find my original site/data and attach it back to my account.

Any more questions?

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
No real questions of any importance, but thanks for posting back here.

Your progress & outcome might help answer the questions of others with a similar problem.

Out of interest, are you not even able to log in to your AMP? ; http://x10hosting.com/panel.php

rumblebear

Reaction score
Out of interest, are you not even able to log in to your AMP? ; http://x10hosting.com/panel.php

well, until about 2 hours ago, I was able to sign on with the same User id, yes. Rumblebear is the ID for both the rumblebear.elementfx.com, and the compresources.elementfx.com sites, but (again, until about 2 hours ago) i was only able to see the compresources site data/info after creating new site. there is no sign of the rumblebear site/data.
and as of 2 hours ago, the error in login reads: A fatal error has occurred processing your request, please try again momentarily. The error code provided is: Unknown
I have cleared cache and tried again, closed and reopened browser and tried again, waited a half hour and tried again. failure.
I'd really like to continue using x10hosting, but these little things can get annoying. any suggestions?

kmrock

Reaction score
I have still no recieved support. I submitted a ticket and have had no help since. My site is continuing to be offline costing me money and losing potential customers. Any help?? http://www.FantasyFooty.co.cc