Suspended Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

x86user

Reaction score
"You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immed."

What? When? How? Why? Is that because I use WordPress & phpBB integrated to themselves with WP-United and cross-posting and cross-commenting activated? I doubt that, because I've been using WP-United since I got my blog and forums up, without any suspensions.

Unsuspension ID# q9seaN52xMMk

UPDATE:

In fact, now that I checked this out, there was one similar but it was unsuspended 2 mins after suspension.

September 13 at 7:00 pm | unsuspension | Not applicable
September 13 at 6:58 pm | suspension | You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automa....

Last edited:

toyowheelin

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have unsuspended your account, if this becomes a problem in the future you may need the assistance of an admin to find the script which is causing the high resource usage.

x86user

Reaction score
Thanks for that, and propably would. I think that it might be because of the cross-activities, but not 100% sure. I'll keep it on for now, but if it gets suspended again, I'll tick it off and update here if I can't get it unsuspended.

---------- Post added 09-19-2010 at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-18-2010 at 11:10 PM ----------

Suspended again.. This time, I was uploading PNG-pictures sized 180kb to 2000kb. Mod what I used in this operation is NextGen Gallery designed for WP-users. Sadly I can't unsuspend my acct, as it appears that I still have old unsuspension pending (id# q9seaN52xMMk).

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Fixed again.
Are you trying to upload all of the files through a web browser? If so, would it not be easier to FTP them onto the server and then handle them from there?

x86user

Reaction score
Ya I upped thru "Flashed" upload thingy NGG has in itself. Now that I know that it'll use that much resources, I'm thinking about FTP:ing for all future galleries.. Altho, NGG is meant to do upping pictures easier than tinkering with FTP. In "ironic" way at this situation lol. x)

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

That does it....... Did the upping thru FTP, and had to scan the folder for new pics in NGG. Well, guess what.. My tab says "x10hosting Account Suspended". xD I'm switching to another Gallery mod.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

Thank you! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.