Suspended due to high CPU usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamez247

Reaction score
Could somebody explain to me what this means please? and also i have a cron that works every minute and one that works every five minutes so is this the reason if it is do you know how much it will be per month to upgrade so that i can have a cron every minute and every 5 minutes?

Also i am willing to upgrade but i cant at the moment as i am suspended and dont know the pricing details.

If i upgrade to the premium account the $4.85 or the $7.95 one will i lose all my files in my current file manager? If i do is there any way i can access my file manager to download the files to my computer so that i can upload them to the new account?

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
1. You can't have a cron running every 1 minute, nor can you have one every 5. Crons must be at more than a 5 minute interval away from each other.

2. If you upgrade to premium hosting, you have the option to transfer your account over.

Just type in you username when you order.

jamez247

Reaction score
Ok thank you that helps, also when i upgrade will I be able to have a cron running every minute and a cron running every 5 minutes a cron running every hour and a cron running every day?
Edit:
When i try and purchase the premium account it says already a member login so i click it and enter my details but it says error this e-mail isnt vlaid, is this because my account is suspended, if it is could it be un-suspended?

Last edited:

supriya

Reaction score
Is there any way to know if my account is using too much resource or CPU load?

Please help as I do not want to get suspended.

If you are an admin and is reading this then please have a look at the present
position of my account.

Thank you.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Is there any way to know if my account is using too much resource or CPU load?

Please help as I do not want to get suspended.

If you are an admin and is reading this then please have a look at the present
position of my account.

Thank you.

In the future, if you have any questions please create a separate thread so the staff aren't trying to help more than one person in the same thread. It just becomes confusing to everyone :)

You are not suspended. You can check your suspension status using your account panel at http://x10hosting.com/panel.php

naved123456

Reaction score
In the future, if you have any questions please create a separate thread so the staff aren't trying to help more than one person in the same thread. It just becomes confusing to everyone :)
You are not suspended. You can check your suspension status using your account panel at http://x10hosting.com/panel.php
actually she is asking how to know that how much cpu usage u have consumed.

jamez247

Reaction score
Ok im going to upgrade my current account to the premium hosting one, for $4.95, to do this how can i transfer my current account to the preimium one? can anyone help?

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It will ask you if you want to upgrade your old account or create a new one on signup

actually she is asking how to know that how much cpu usage u have consumed.

There is no tool to do this. You could create or use your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.