Resolved Suspended due to inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

bholdswo

Reaction score
Hello,

Essentially - I used to use x10 for personal projects - largely during 2016, I participated somewhat in the forum side of it all, during this time - sometimes helpful other times not. Anyway - it has been just under 4 years, and I managed to guess the credentials for both the Forum account and the Hosting account.

For the first, I've changed the email and password and updated that to display such in my password manager, got rid of the god awful image of myself - and removed the signature I used to have.

I had to try 3 different emails to get the verification email, I tried 1&1 Mail, FastMail & GMail, the latter one eventually worked.

My Web Hosting was suspended due to inactivity, which I totally get given the lack of usage.

It suggests creating another account, I saw that registrations are disabled until such times as DirectAdmin is all up and running. I don't mind if that is the case, but I'm wondering if there's anyway to unsuspend it from the Admin panel. I noticed that the GMail I used on the Hosting back in the day, doesn't exist anymore, but I can sign into the account without issues.

Stay safe,
Beau

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'd need a user name to see what I can do. This forum user has no hosting account. Welcome back!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I see that email as linked to this forum account. It would be a different email and user name.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If you didn't use the account for a longer period, there would be nothing left to unsuspend as inactive accounts are deleted after a 21 day suspension period.

The account you are able to login to is basically a client account that can hold a hosting account but does not currently do so.

I do see an older hosting account that was terminated in 2016 though, by the looks due to you requesting it being cancelled as the suspension period is about 2 days which has been the grace period to change the mind on cancellations.

Status
Not open for further replies.