suspended due to unsuported language

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haavdwee

Reaction score
Dear x10hosting staff, just about 10 minutes ago I got suspended due to unsuported language. I used to run a primary site here in Dutch. I got privileges for that some while ago (just after I signed up) by a administrator on the forum. It might be that there was some sort of mistake here but since the ultra bad crash my site dissapeared from this hosting. There might be some rough tests left though.

It's ok for me to delete those files (not everything cuz I still use this hosting :p), so if you let me know where the problem axactly is I will fix this within the evening (let's say 4 hours cuz I have to play a Basketball match right now)

Thx for your great support and hosting service
Regards Hans vdr Woude

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Dear x10hosting staff, just about 10 minutes ago I got suspended due to unsuported language. I used to run a primary site here in Dutch. I got privileges for that some while ago (just after I signed up) by a administrator on the forum. It might be that there was some sort of mistake here but since the ultra bad crash my site dissapeared from this hosting. There might be some rough tests left though.

It's ok for me to delete those files (not everything cuz I still use this hosting :p), so if you let me know where the problem axactly is I will fix this within the evening (let's say 4 hours cuz I have to play a Basketball match right now)

Thx for your great support and hosting service
Regards Hans vdr Woude

Could you find the thread that the administrator give you permission to run your website in Dutch is?

They probably told you that you were also required to place Google Translate on your website, but we no longer support that rule. Please see the News and Announcements thread.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You can have dutch as primary language, as long as there at all times is a full translation into English, Spanish or French available.

Starting December 1st you are no longer allowed to let an automated script, such as Google translate, handle that translation.
Another important change that also will come into affect on December 1st is that using an unsupported language without providing a full translation will fall under the 0 tolerance policy, which means that if an account is suspended for unsupported language it will be a permanent suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.