Suspended for Disk Usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbctrezevant

Reaction score
I will plead total ignorance of this, as my website is for a Church and is very low tech. It does have quite a few pages on it. Can you help me resolve this issue. The system automatically suspended me twice within a few minutes. I am a total newbie and know absolutely nothing. I apologise for my ignorance and if I've done anything wrong I was unaware I was doing so. The AP does not say my bandwith is over or my filesizes. I'm lost. My website total file size is less the 5MB. www.trezevantfbc.x10hosting.com ... I would appreciate any help that can be given. :dunno:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I will plead total ignorance of this, as my website is for a Church and is very low tech. It does have quite a few pages on it. Can you help me resolve this issue. The system automatically suspended me twice within a few minutes. I am a total newbie and know absolutely nothing. I apologise for my ignorance and if I've done anything wrong I was unaware I was doing so. The AP does not say my bandwith is over or my filesizes. I'm lost. My website total file size is less the 5MB. www.trezevantfbc.x10hosting.com ... I would appreciate any help that can be given. :dunno:

You hosting account is suspended for high resource usage means high cpu or ram usage for long period of time.

This is 3rd so staff has to unsuspended you.

for 1st and 2nd can be unsuspended yourself in account panel.

Last edited:

fbctrezevant

Reaction score
Okay, I sort of get that, but what does it exactly mean? I was uploading my webpages when it gave me an error. Should I be zipping the files before uploading. Note total newbie here, first website ever! Would that help? .. now that I've posted here, will a staffer help me?

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello

I have unsuspended your account.

Logs show that the use of webdisk apparently triggered the suspension. For a period of time your account where using to much of the CPU on the server.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, I sort of get that, but what does it exactly mean? I was uploading my webpages when it gave me an error. Should I be zipping the files before uploading. Note total newbie here, first website ever! Would that help? .. now that I've posted here, will a staffer help me?

You can upload the files by filemanager (for lesser number of files). You can zip and upload the files then extract

Or use FTP, The FTP is good option for many files. in FTP you can directly upload no need to zip.

Status
Not open for further replies.