Suspended without an Account Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

termz-design

Reaction score
Hi thar,

Before the great move, I had the suspensions payment on my account, then my account got mucked, then I had a new account courtesy of Syed :)biggrin:). But the thing is, I no longer have access to the account panel. And, I may be wrong, but I think the suspension payment has just run out. And I'm suspended. So, there's no point in elevating this to ticket support, as I wouldn't be able to reply or even view any responses.

Basically, I'm stuck in the mud. Please help! I need my site back!

Thanks,
Ciaran

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account is suspended for high resource usage, which has nothing to do with the payment you made as that only protects against inactivity suspension.

When you try to login to the account panel at http://x10hosting.com/control with your forum user name and password, do you get an error? If so what does it say.
Also I see that your e-mail is set as not confirmed, which could have something to do with you not being able to login.

I have unsuspended your account.

termz-design

Reaction score
Thanks very much Anna. Is it possible to trace back any scripts that were causing the high CPU usage? Because I have a hunch it's my cache script on WordPress. Also, could you check how long is left on my suspensions payment?

Thanks in advance,
Ciaran

Status
Not open for further replies.