Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapzack

Reaction score
So you posted in Community support, with a one-line statement, stating that you pressed unsuspend, and are waiting.. Wow.. You could just wait a few hours, and not post..

Tourniqu3t

Reaction score
I already make a request for unsuspension account after I clicked on view suspension result this morning. I wait for them until now. It's 11:03 pm. You can say wow to them instead of me...

zen-r

Reaction score
What is the purpose of posting here?

As zapzack said, this is Community support. We can't do anything to help except try to answer questions.

Since you neither asked a question, nor even gave any useful info about your situation in your first post, it seems that you are wasting your time.

If you believe you have done everything correctly to unsuspend yourself, & nothing has happened within a reasonable period of time, then you might need to open a Support ticket.

But I would be inclined to wait a bit longer still.

Last edited:

Tourniqu3t

Reaction score
I already left a message to them. A helper is not online in there. And their server has a bug with suspension time. Other time I received a message as suspended next an hour after it was unsuspended.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
12 hours isn't a reasonable time to be upset about unsuspension.

First, what were you suspended for?

Second, how do you know there is a "bug" in the unsuspension script? That script is server wide, the same one is used on every free server. If it was a bug, a lot more people would be "angry".

Patience is a virtue.

Btw zapzack, I see that as borderline flaming on your part.

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Btw zapzack, I see that as borderline flaming on your part.

No, the way I see it, the flaming came from the original poster, in their first post.

Frankly it got the response it deserved!

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
No, Zack was borderline flaming the user.

I'm not saying I agree with the OP's topic/post, but it didn't deserve Zack's post.

Close this please.

zapzack

Reaction score
You know Neil, you didn't have to say anything, yet you deliberately reply to my posts. I don't care wtf your excuses are. This person clearly didn't ask a question, nor gave any details to answer his post.. I felt he deserved my response.. You need to stop accusing me of crap and worry about yourself.. And yes, the only reason it becomes a flamewar is because you start them.. I'm tired of your crap.. :gtfo2:

As for Tourniqu3t, if you're still not unsuspended, now is the time to submit a ticket.. as Divinorum stated, Patience is a virtue..

Status
Not open for further replies.