Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleljrk

Reaction score
Ok, my last post was closed, i did maybe not explain good enought...
Im sorry for making more posts too, but this is very iritating..

I got NO backups, used ALOT of time.
phpBB is a free web forum, no cost, can be downloaded here: http://www.phpbb.com/ -> http://www.phpbb.com/downloads/?sid=175a98d1f5076185a15c9cb2a649cdad.
This forums are not Nulled (Of course) and i used alot of time to make them do what i wanted, with adding Portals, Galleries and Download sections.

The removed / suspended website is: http://wc3projects.co.cc (Orginal URL). It also have 2-3 redirection urls.

When i tryed to follow the Instructions on this page, i found this massage:
pass the information below to any support staff if you're having difficulties with your account
your suspension reason code is 9FC7AAD186F6

And also this:
type date reason for action
bullet_red.png
suspension 9:39 am Nulled scripts
Now, i hope to get an answer... Becouse, its ban or nothing for me anyway.. :/

Joshua203

Reaction score
your last post was not closed but it was escalated to staff help

eleljrk

Reaction score
ohh, didnt know :nuts: (me)... Anyways, this is better explained :s

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
You should be able to find your escalated ticket here.

http://support.x10hosting.com/

Log in using your username and password for this forum. There have been a lot of suspensions lately for Nulled scripts so I'm wondering if something is up with the nulled script checker (unless it's all checked by humans) or what. This past week things have been broken left and right :\

Last edited:

Joshua203

Reaction score
it s quite confusing so many people having extra abilities as escalating.. i even did not get to edit my answer a minute ago ( i dislike this system)

you ll probably be able to convince staff if you are really not guilty ;-)

about inactivity login = this forum .. once a month

eleljrk

Reaction score
Yah, i didnt even have time to answer your reply.. :/

Ok, so inactivity is easy to survive.. :)

EDIT: And, how long can it take to answer the Ticket? :)

Last edited:

Joshua203

Reaction score
it used to be two weeks but it was generously doubled to 31 days a short while ago by Corey (make sure you check to really be logged in ...visit a thread or two ( you don t even have to post)
Edit:
heh the ticket goes into a que ... don t bump it because you bump it to the back of the que again

Last edited:

eleljrk

Reaction score
it used to be two weeks but it was generously doubled to 31 days a short while ago by Corey (make sure you check to really be logged in ...visit a thread or two ( you don t even have to post)
Ok :s (.... :mad: ....)
Edit:
heh the ticket goes into a que ... don t bump it because you bump it to the back of the que again
I did know that :)

wild bill

Reaction score
How do you bump a ticket?.. not sure what you are talking about. You mean just adding comments to it are changing the status?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
commenting to it would change it's last activity time stamp (ie how old it is), not sure if changing status would change the time stamp, but in general it s best to wait for reply, you should get an e-mail when there is one.

Most cases we tend to the oldest tickets first. Sometime we go in and do a quick one that's newer when we login to the support system with only a few minutes of spare time (by quick I refer to terminate an account for instance, or something that is just a question).

Since your suspension reason is nulled script, it does require admin attention, which is why it was escalated. At the top of an escalated thread there would be a strip saying it was escalated (a rectangle with in yellow or red background depending on if it awaits your reply or not). If I've understood it right you should also have gotten an e-mail saying your thread was escalated.

tedcambron

Reaction score
I think the free hosting is top notch but I failed to log into the forum for 2 weeks :(
I hope I get unsuspended soon :)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I think the free hosting is top notch but I failed to log into the forum for 2 weeks :(
I hope I get unsuspended soon :)
Your account shows as unsuspended.

When you are suspended for inactivity you can request unsuspension yourself through your account panel. You do not need to request that through the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.