Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

rampagegroup

Reaction score
Had so many problems with too many passwords and admin panels that I tried to activate another account by accident. Was originally trying to go to web admin pane so I could upload instead of using the site builder but I could never get there. So after I accidentally created another account, I realized my mistake. What can I do?

Thanks

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The account associated with the forum account you are using is not suspended.

What exactly is the problem you are having, and on what domain?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

He is trying to say that he create multiple accounts..

Last edited:

rampagegroup

Reaction score

Where do I begin? my host acct "whitesails" has been suspended but I never got a reason why. This was after I got so confused trying to get my passwords that I accidentally created another account because I tried for 2 days to login with no luck. So I created another acct called "bakery" and my other was suspended. I want to be able to retrieve my site at least.

Thanks

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
What is the reason of suspension of "whitesails".

also tell me "bakery" is active now or not...

rampagegroup

Reaction score
What is the reason of suspension of "whitesails".

also tell me "bakery" is active now or not...

whitesails just sez account suspended. no reason or email. blank page also when I try the admin panel.

bakery was opened and is still ok but I don't know if I should use it. it was a mistake and I don't want to cause a headache.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Where do I begin? my host acct "whitesails" has been suspended but I never got a reason why. This was after I got so confused trying to get my passwords that I accidentally created another account because I tried for 2 days to login with no luck. So I created another acct called "bakery" and my other was suspended. I want to be able to retrieve my site at least.

Thanks

'whitesails' could not have been a cPanel username. as they are limited to 8 characters.

rampagegroup

Reaction score
'whitesails' could not have been a cPanel username. as they are limited to 8 characters.

no, sorry it was my www.whitesails.x10hosting site. This was just really confusing from the start. I think I outsmarted myself and didn't stick to something simple for id and passwords.

I can't remember my cpanel name and tries rampagegroup but of course that didn't work. It's llance1.

thanks

Last edited:

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
okay,
llance1 is the one linked to whitesails.

please follow these instructions: http://kb.x10hosting.com/questions.php?questionid=50
for the deletion of your account. this holds x10 not responsible for any loss when you account is deleted, it also acts as your digital signature verifying you are the holder of the account and authorizing the deletion.

also this may result in a loss of all your x10 hosting accounts, due to the fact that you were in violation of the TOS, but I am not one to give a final decisions.

rampagegroup

Reaction score
okay,

please follow these instructions: http://kb.x10hosting.com/questions.php?questionid=50
for the deletion of your account. this holds x10 not responsible for any loss when you account is deleted, it also acts as your digital signature verifying you are the holder of the account and authorizing the deletion.

also this may result in a loss of all your x10 hosting accounts, due to the fact that you were in violation of the TOS, but I am not one to give a final decisions.

will do...thanks
Edit:
okay,

But I only want my old one back so I don't lose everything. How can I do that?

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score

Hi rampagegroup,

Your hosting account llance1 is suspended because your forum username whitesails is not linked to it,

login to forums using the whitesails username and create a thread in support section stating that your llance1 account is not linked, The staff will link it for you.

Last edited:

rampagegroup

Reaction score
okay,

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
which one of the account is your old one?

You'll still need to login with the other forum account to request termination / re-linking of the account currently associated with that account, whichever applies.

Also if you do not wish to keep the account linked to the forum account you currently use (jude11) you'll need to request that to be terminated as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.