Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

pg.security

Reaction score
Can you unsuspend my account so I can erase everything that fond is scamming people. I didn't know the phone numbers were scams I just heard they worked and posted it there for user convience, I would have called the numbers to see if they work but i live in none of those countries. Please I'm sorry didn't mean to scam. Won't happen again.
Anyway I plan on parking that domain, I just want access to my fansite.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to the nature of the offense, your account is permanently suspended under our zero tolerance policy.

pg.security

Reaction score
How is permenant. The file that had the phone numbers on it was not even on this host. It was in a link on my webpage and TOS and AUP didn't say we could not provide links to scamming sites. Unless there's some invisible text saying that. And I even posted a poll on the page with the numbers asking if it worked and most said yes, so what was I suppose to think, I thought it acctualy worked. I don't even live in those countries why would I scam people out of my country
and now my account says phishing, and I don't request any other sites passwords from anybody, as a matter of fact I specifly tell them not to use there habbo passwords.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.