Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

usernameisi

Reaction score
A month after the account was created it was deactivated for not being accessed for a month despite having been there several times. After reactivation a week later I got an email saying it was not accessed for over a year and now, about two weeks after being reactivated it again says that it has not been used in a month and is down.

My guess is that there is a conflict with an old account I had. This new one was created because the old one was no longer accessible and my account information would no longer allow me to log in. I am leaving the account suspended for the moment incase it leaves you with more information in that state but will need to reactivate it sometime tomorrow.
Thanks

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Please note that ONLY logging in here at the forums does count as activity in this case.

Logging into account panel or cPanel will not count.

There was some misconfiguration in the script that failed to take creation date for the hosting account into the calculation, meaning that some that used an old forum account when creating an account got suspended rather quickly if they didn't log into the forums around the time of account creation. Last I heard this should be taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.