Prime Account
Reaction score
Ajax admin panel has been freaking out all day and chat became enabled

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Calm down with the massive spam.

The problem is MySQL Chatboxes aren't allowed on free hosting as per the TOS; we can't unsuspend for that. Whether it's been freaking out all day or not doesn't change that there's stuff on the account that shouldn't be.

soundmandubs

Prime Account
Reaction score
i think you can understand why i would have been a bit paniced and today my wifes cancer was at a point were she is not in hospital on her death bed so its everything together for me right now, the trouble is how do i recover my site now i have no access to it? or are you saying i can no longer have my site back?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello chat scripts are not allowed on free hosting plans, they are allowed on our illuminated packages.

soundmandubs

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thank you derek, the empathy is warmly aprieciated, trouble is i had no intention of using a chat script on your service but have been having issues from before the migration with accessing my control panel along with accessingthe site. i dont have alot of time because i work and look after my 3year old and my terminally ill wife so the opportunity to remove the script hasnt been there and its not a hard job. You have had no problems from me and i have been more than patient with all the problems that came with your upgrading, so if i can no longer host here at least let me have my site back its taken me alot time & effort to put together.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you derek, the empathy is warmly aprieciated, trouble is i had no intention of using a chat script on your service but have been having issues from before the migration with accessing my control panel along with accessingthe site. i dont have alot of time because i work and look after my 3year old and my terminally ill wife so the opportunity to remove the script hasnt been there and its not a hard job. You have had no problems from me and i have been more than patient with all the problems that came with your upgrading, so if i can no longer host here at least let me have my site back its taken me alot time & effort to put together.

So you knowingly had a chat script on your account, did not remove it immediately to comply with TOS, and let it sit there until you were caught.

From the TOS:

* Shoutbox\Chat Scripts: Use of these scripts is strictly forbidden due to the amount of MySQL queries they take. Accounts found with chat scripts or shoutboxes will be suspended.

Again, Illuminated and/or premium packages do not have this restriction. Feel free to upgrade if you'd like.

Last edited:

soundmandubs

Prime Account
Reaction score
This is not some dirty game of deciet im playing as Calistoy has tried to portrey, yes i have told you i wanted to remove the script but have you any idea what its like to look after a toddler and terminally ill person and work? and i have had no access to the files that make up my site (cPanel 11 'failed attempt ' even with changed password) so for me its not a question of being caught, cos i was never hiding anything.
As i am not an expert with x10hostings TOS can someone tell me if & how i can have my work back or recover it from your server? and after that answer how much is the Illuminated package and how would it work from here on? Thank you

soundmandubs

Prime Account
Reaction score
i have now joined your illuminated and have paid using pay pal which brought me back here.. so what do i do now will my site be working now ?

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

i just seen it says i am a prime member - i did paid for the 5 years package so is that right?

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Could i also have the TOS or link to them for this new situation? and where to go so i know what is expected of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.