Suspension Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nackster

Reaction score
For some reason the my accounts get suspended for inactivity the next day. I tried to unsuspend myself and then login on to this forum, but the account keeps getting suspended for inactivity each day. I don't know what to do please help!:dunno:

zen-r

Reaction score
Mine Does The Same Thing. They Say Nothing Is Broke And That It Is Our Fault.

Well, the only thing you can do is submit a Support ticket & report the fault.

If they dispute that it is a fault, just point them to your posts in this forum (which prove when you have logged in). :)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if for some reason it already ahd you in the "to be suspended" queue when you logged in; Corey mentioned in one of the other threads in this area that once you're in the queue to be suspended (since it's a low-priority action and to help keep x10 stable it'll do it when there's not much else going on), logging in is too late.

That's my guess at least - in that case it'd be best to log in and browse a bit, THEN request unsuspension, wouldn't it? (not sarcasm here, legit question)

evilc

Reaction score
Im getting the same problem. My account was suspended. I reactivated it yesterday and today it is suspended again..

briapv

Reaction score
I'm wondering if for some reason it already ahd you in the "to be suspended" queue when you logged in; Corey mentioned in one of the other threads in this area that once you're in the queue to be suspended (since it's a low-priority action and to help keep x10 stable it'll do it when there's not much else going on), logging in is too late.

That's my guess at least - in that case it'd be best to log in and browse a bit, THEN request unsuspension, wouldn't it? (not sarcasm here, legit question)
if he does get suspended for inactivity, why does it que itself again automaticly while he logged in within 10 days??:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Are you sure the forum account that you're using now is the one that's linked to your hosting account?

zen-r

Reaction score
Are you sure the forum account that you're using now is the one that's linked to your hosting account?

Exactly! It is possible your accounts have become unlinked somehow, or there is some other fault.

Have you guys done what I suggested earlier & got a Support ticket?

Please post back here with any findings/ your progress so that others with this problem can learn from your experience.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If you unsuspend your account before actually visiting the forum, the system still counts from your last visit, the timer is not reset on unsuspension as far as I know. This can lead to your account being put back in the suspension queue before the system logs that you did login to the forums again.

Also a two second visit is most likely not enough to be logged by the forum system, especially if you have it set to remember you each time. You should take the time to check the news and announcements anyway while you are here.

Last edited:

adeflip

Reaction score
Same for me, I'm positive I logged in the forums less than 2 weeka ago; heck the forum says it:
"Welcome, adeflip.
You last visited: 07-06-2009 at 08:25 AM"

So, what's up!?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Like I've said, it may take the system a few minutes to recognize you as actually being active. I'd interperate that time stamp as saying June 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.