suspension for high system resource usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

daggius

Reaction score
does anyone know what causes this so i can avoid it in the future? btw I am using wordpress on my site
the only thing i can think of is that when i push wordpress stats it takes 2 minutes to load, like it is doing a loooot of work, maybe this is a problem? my site gets about 2000 hits a day too is that too much traffic for a free account?

thanks

bullet_red.png
suspension 7:59 am You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 1 of 3

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I checked the log, and it appears to be memory usage that cause the issue.

I don't think it is the number of users that is the problem, but I guess it can't be completely ruled out.

Is there anything you changed recently, like adding a plugin? Cache plugins are known to cause issues with resource usage.

daggius

Reaction score
the only thing i can think of is theres some php on the site (but its pretty simple just loading some stuff from mysql) or again when i push wordpress stats it always takes like 2 minutes to load as it had to do a ton of work

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
May be your stats plunin causes suspension
which plugin you are using for stats?????

I recommend you to use statpress.. It is very simple and server friendly.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
btw I am using wordpress on my site
the only thing i can think of is that when i push wordpress stats it takes 2 minutes to load, like it is doing a loooot of work, maybe this is a problem?

Wordpress.com Stats usually take very long to load. Are you using the Wordpress.com Stats plugin? That's the lightest stat plugin for free hosting since its mostly hosted on Wordpress.com Automattic Servers.

You can try Statpress too, although if you get a lot of traffic in a very short amount of time, the high number of SQL Queries might cause resource usage suspension. I'm not sure about this since I was suspended in the past but after disabling Statpress and a few other small plugins, I was never suspended again.

What other plugins are you using? As stated earlier, Cache plugins as well as database backup plugins are often the main causes of high resource usage suspensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.