suspension-high system resource usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmadz88

Reaction score
suspension
Feb 16 You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 1 of 3

Disk Space Used: 202m of 1024m

I would like to ask if what does this error mean?
Am I running out of memory?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
your Account is taking too much CPU usage.. If you're using a forum or content management system that has a lot of plugins or addons, try disabling some and see if that resolves the issue. Some plugins or addons are poorly coded. Thats why it cause High CPU usage.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It means that you have used too much CPU or memory. Have you got a lot of plugins in your blog installation? Cache plugins are often the cause of it

vmadz88

Reaction score
Yes, you are all indeed correct. I've installed a lot of plugins. I will try to delete those which are not in use.

How about this one "Disk Space Used: 202m of 1024m"? Am I only limited to 1024m? Does this mean MB? or My site is already full? :dunno: I really dunno.

Am I using too much plugins?
Here is my site http://www.vicmadz.co.cc

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes this means MB...

Your Account is Allowed to use 1 GB but you are currently using only 202 MB... so don`t worry about that ;)

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Woah nice site.

The dashboard plugins are the worst, as they are all used at the same time. Google analytics also uses quite a bit (I think?)

~Callum

Status
Not open for further replies.