Suspension issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

mananmushtaq22

Reaction score
What the hell is wrong why is my account being suspended again and again.I have only a small blog with 10 visitors a day and you people suspending me with high system usage.If it is again suspended I am moving to another host.PLz unsuspend me now

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
I had un suspended your account

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
high resource usage is almost never related to the number of visitors (unless you got a few thousand), most of the time it is poorly coded plugins causing them.

some cache plugins are known to cause a problem, as they tend to use up a bit extra resources at the moment of adding the content to cache.

mananmushtaq22

Reaction score
i am using just 2 r 3 plugins...ARe u people using Miniature server that arnt supporting a few pluggins?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The server itself is quite strong; the few plugins I can see in use on your account do include some that are known to trip high resource usage when they run their scan - Antivirus, Exploit-Scanner, and WP-Security-Scan for one.

Google Sitemap XML has been implicated as well on a site with lots of posts, as it takes a bit to go through and index all the pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.