suspension of hosting account

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmg1991

Reaction score
Because of transfer of my account from one server to another, I was not able to login in my cpanel and ftp account. In my hosting account I found some files are useless and may be against TOS that's why deleted them before the transferring of accounts, but forgot to delete the file named getstart.htm and when I thought to delete it i was unable because ftp login and cpanel both were down. After 1.5 months I found login working correctly but my blog was not working, so opened a request for the help to get database back. But helper found the page I forgot to delete. All folders other than blog was deleted 2 months back already. My blog is for games reviews and c/c++ programming nothing else, I myself not wanted to break any TOS. C/C++ programming blog might not hurt anyone. I can only request you that please take this issue lightly, delete the page getstart.thm and resume hosting.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately this cannot happen. Your account has breached our terms of service. This is a zero tolerance suspension and you will not be unsuspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.