sr4fr

Reaction score
petition to not to suspend within only 2 weekss
make it 6 months inactivity

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 sr4fr! Without the inactivity being set to two weeks, do you know how bad the servers will get with all of those dead accounts sitting around taking up space? Sure, asking for 2 months is really pushing it, same with one month, but if people really want to keep their site, browsers these says such as Firefox and Internet Explorer 7 allow you to open sites on start up of the browser in another tab for home pages. Surely someone, even dial-up users can manage the two minutes it takes to log in.

sr4fr

Reaction score
I understand but nowadays this forum is not being competitive enough

i wonder how many are viewing this forum at one time
Edit:
as far as i know the only thing that being here in the forum is to avoid suspension or suspended already trying to unsuspend.

try not to be cute whoever u r

server problem is not a member's problem anymore but to contribute that makes sense.

until this day my website doesn't make any sense coz still monitoring how realiable this is where i'm a member

Last edited:

idontknow95129

Reaction score
Welcome to x10 sr4fr! Without the inactivity being set to two weeks, do you know how bad the servers will get with all of those dead accounts sitting around taking up space? Sure, asking for 2 months is really pushing it, same with one month, but if people really want to keep their site, browsers these says such as Firefox and Internet Explorer 7 allow you to open sites on start up of the browser in another tab for home pages. Surely someone, even dial-up users can manage the two minutes it takes to log in.

Do we have to login? What if we simply keep it logged in and just visit the forums?

And yeah, 2 weeks is really short. I'd go for a month because not everyone likes to go on forums, and not many can even remember to go on. Most hosting services don't even require going on a forum.

Jordan C

Reaction score
Two weeks is quite a long time if you think about it, anyway, all you have to do is really load the page, it'd be nice if you could post though ;)

Last edited:

vmadarasz

Reaction score
I understand this 2 weeks stuff...just you know it really should be more challanging...So I mean normally if the service is running far well (like it is running normally) I dont really have an issue to come up with, or to complain about...

So in the forum there should be other stuffs which are taking the intrests of others..like this poll now about the prizes.. :)

This kind of community stuffs are really could bring some life here and after all who gonna care with the two weeks...(aka everyone will attend the forum normally :) )

Thats all for now...

Anyway so far I am satisfied with the service (definetly the uptimes & with the php changeable level stuffs) :)

V.i.k.t.o.r:cool:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
look at most other hosts (not gonna say any names). They require you to post 10 or more posts/month. Wouldn't that be really annoying compared to just visit the forum for 1 second? Set the forums to remember you and just visit and then continue with your normal things if you don't like the forum. We don't require posting or anything, 1 second of viewing the forum when logged in is enough

Wolfhaze

Reaction score
I got suspended.

Serves me right. :p

I mean, come on. This has got to be one the best free hosting sites I've seen in a long time in terms of what you get. Apache seems to go down an aweful lot blocking access to my sites, but it's absolutely a wonderful place to practice web coding/architecture at.

If you're looking for the same services for free without checking in every so often, you're likely not going to find it. :/

Sohail

Reaction score
6 months of an inactive account is not worth it, I am going to close this thread now since there is no point, I doubt you'll get this 6 months things, you must accord to the rules just like any other member.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.