suspension - really important. im losing a lot of users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

manuel69

Reaction score
Dear x10 team,

I'm a very active user but I forgot to login in over your main page.
I always only logged in at the cpanel.

Please undo my suspension because I have got more than 1500 monthly active users.

thank you,

Manuel Otto

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Your account was suspended for multiple violations of the TOS, the account is permanently suspended and will remain in a suspended state until it is terminated.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
You were suspended for several good reasons.
The Filehosting is the weaker of them, as you have a couple files that don't belong, like the swf's and PDFs.
The adult picture was a quick and easy one to find. Simply loading your domain and clicking files folder produced 2 files, one being the offending picture.
The script hosting is for the fb folder. What is this? Its obviously not a website at all, as opining that folder simply throws some error. Looking at the files directly shows it interfaces with facebook and does something. I didn't care to check.
[edit] x10 is for websites, not your facebook applications.

Last edited:

manuel69

Reaction score
Dear x10 team,

Thank you for your response!

I did't know you are not allowed to use x10 for facebook applications.
I used the mySQL to store data from my facebook application.
and well the "fb" folder was the folder that had the phps that communicated with the mySQL database.

Also the "files" folder was used for quick filesharing, so I didn't know what was put in there.
So I broke that rule I see :frown:

Now,
I see I have to go, but could you guys do me a quick favor?
My facebook application "Stick Run" has reached 1800 active users, and it was increasing with still 20%.
so that is over, i hope i can make this game popular again.
Now, can you export the data from my mySQL database, table: fb_stickrun into a *.sql file?
that would be so nice from you guys :biggrin:

bye,

Manuel

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
No, we dont provide any backups in anyway.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If you had actually had a working site, to which that facebook app was relevant, we'd probably have let it slide as long as it didn't hog resources.

But since there was no working site at all, it does constitute as script hosting, which is strictly prohibited by TOS.

As mentioned, no backups will be made available. Keeping backups is always the responsibility of the user.

manuel69

Reaction score
Ok I understand that.

Of course, a facebook canvas directory doesn't work as a normal page, you only can open it when it's opened at facebook!
I mean I have to recieve the UIDs of the user, and that only works AT facebook.

But anyway,
Thank you for your time, I've had some great months with your service!

bye

PS: I've moved to another server with my stuff, so my facebook game is back online.
If you wanna check it out:
http://apps.facebook.com/stick_run

Status
Not open for further replies.