Suspension Reason : Unsupported language unable to verify <Please Help>

Status
Not open for further replies.

yufriana40

Reaction score
Hi,
My account : yufriana
I have account suspended since one day ago with reason ; Unsupported language unable to verify,
How I can recover this problem ?

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Hello, free hosting accounts must be either in english, french, or spanish, or offer an easy to see button that switches to any one of these language. In the later case, you must provide a full translation of the site and you cannot use translation services like Google translator, aka they must be done by a person.
If you agree to this you can be unsuspended and given 48 hours to comply.

yufriana40

Reaction score
is must be in primary site or both secondary and primary (If I have more than one domain in a account) ??

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
All content on your account would need to be available in at least one of the supported languages in addition to any other language you chose to use.
This means that if you hold more then one doamin (site) you will have to provide translation for all sites.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
All content on your account would need to be available in at least one of the supported languages in addition to any other language you chose to use.
This means that if you hold more then one doamin (site) you will have to provide translation for all sites.

yufriana40

Reaction score
Ok , I understand .
I will translate to english .
when I can get back my account active ?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account should be unsuspended shortly.

Please sort the translation as soon as possible, we will check back sometime in the next few days on your account.

yufriana40

Reaction score
HI,
Until now my account still suspended , can you unsuspend now ?

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

OK, now my account unsuspended ...
I can login to my cpanel.

thanks

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

HI,
Where my data ? I check my public_html is empty , how I can translate my site ? I yet backup my data ...
please need your help to return my data so I can translate to english .

Thank you .

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I am not sure what happened to your public_html, but we have no way of restoring it. It is the responsibility of the user to keep backups.

Status
Not open for further replies.