suspension resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjh2303

Reaction score
I\'ve been suspended for having excessive images. I missed this in the TOS but fair enough, how can i resolve this to regain access to files and DB while i arange more suitable hosting?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

This is a permanent suspension. Under section 8 of the Terms of Service (to which you agreed upon signup) all access to the account has been forfeited.

[quote="Terms of Service]
8. Suspensions

If an account is suspended for a breach of the terms outlined above the account holder will immediately forfeit all rights to the account in question including access to any and all files and\or databases located within the account. x10Hosting is under no obligation to provide backups in full or partial to an account holder that has been suspended.
[/quote]

wjh2303

Reaction score
Woops, a bit more serious than i realised.
Well the files i can cope with, but may i ask for a little generosity and have temporary access to recover any DB updates?

Also, how would i get a transfer authorization code to move my domain to a more suitable host?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Any x10hosting subdomains cannot be moved. Any domains purchased from us can be managed from the clients' area. Any other domains can generally be pointed away by changing the nameservers at the domain registrar.
Unfortunately, we can't provide any further access to the account's files or databases, as is stated clearly in that quote from the Terms of Service I posted before.

Thanks.

wjh2303

Reaction score
oh well, thank you for the hosting while it lasted, sorry i out-grew you.
On requesting the EPP code, the on-screen message reads successful but i have not received the email containing the code, not even in the spam folder

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You'll have to take that up with your domain registrar.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I believe the code is generated on that page, not by email.

wjh2303

Reaction score
found it, it was indeed being e-mailed, but to the registrant and the details were all still at default, i.e support@x10hosting. I changed the registrant details to my own and resent the epp and got the code. Now for confirmation my new host has e-mailed the registrant and admin details, but i only changed registrant details not admin aswell. So now just waiting on support@x10hosting to authorise/confirm the transfer

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
You may want to consider changing the admin details as well so that it emails you instead, but otherwise open a support ticket from the clients area (https://clients.x10hosting.com) asking them to confirm the transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.