Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingerz

Reaction score
Good evening all,

it appears my account has been locked for my free webhosting and the reason has not been specified.

upon attempting to log in i am presented with the message:

The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

There is a paragraph that mentions inactivity although does not indicate that this is the reason as to why my account has been locked.

When attempted to view my site I am presented with the message:

Your Hosting [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Account[/COLOR][/COLOR] is Suspended
Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration. More information regarding this may be viewed under the account management system on x10Hosting.com.

If my account has been locked due to inactivity, would it be possible for this to be unlocked please? and also what is the dormency period before an account is locked?

If this is not the case, can you please review my account and advise as to why it has been locked.

Thank you for your time.

Chris.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Good evening all,

it appears my account has been locked for my free webhosting and the reason has not been specified.

upon attempting to log in i am presented with the message:

The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

There is a paragraph that mentions inactivity although does not indicate that this is the reason as to why my account has been locked.

When attempted to view my site I am presented with the message:

Your Hosting [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Account[/COLOR][/COLOR] is Suspended
Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration. More information regarding this may be viewed under the account management system on x10Hosting.com.

If my account has been locked due to inactivity, would it be possible for this to be unlocked please? and also what is the dormency period before an account is locked?

If this is not the case, can you please review my account and advise as to why it has been locked.

Thank you for your time.

Chris.

Hi wingerz,

As you mentioned your forum account is not linked to hosting account, Can you provide us the cpanel username then staff can check what happened to your account.

To keep your account you need to login to forums atleast every 31 days

Login into cpanel or account panel does not count. Only forum login counted as activity.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Since the forum account you are using is not linked to any hosting account we'd need to know your cPanel name to be able to see what is going on with your account.

It is possible that the suspension was actually carried out due to it not being linked to a forum account.

wingerz

Reaction score
Hi all,

well, I've registered wingers.x10hosting.com, and i thought it was wingerz, but now i cant remember if it's; wingers/wingerz or wongers.

what a confusing state of affairs, let me dig around my e-mails and i'll try and find the original registration e-mail lol.

sorry for being so unhelpful

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi all,

well, I've registered wingers.x10hosting.com, and i thought it was wingerz, but now i cant remember if it's; wingers/wingerz or wongers.

what a confusing state of affairs, let me dig around my e-mails and i'll try and find the original registration e-mail lol.

sorry for being so unhelpful

Hi wingerz,

Your wingers.x10hosting.com is linked to the cpanel account wingerz and your forum account is wongers

Your account is suspended for inactivity,
Login to account panel using wongers --> http://x10hosting.com/panel.php and unsuspend yourself.

You need to login to forums atleast every 31 days using wongers account to avoid inactivity.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I found a hosting account by the name of wingerz, linked to the forum account wongers

That hosting account is suspended for inactivity, meaning a login to the forum using the account wongers was not made in the past 31 days.

To sort this you need to login to the account panel with the forum account wongers and request unsuspension. Also you'll need to login to the forums with that name prior to unsuspension, or directly after to avoid the account being flagged as inactive on the next check.

wongers

Reaction score
good morning all,

thank you so much for all your support during all of this (what can only described as a brain dead moment by myself)

i appear to have 2 forum accounts (one set up for my personal e-mail address and one for my work address)

i then assumed to recover my forgotten password for my personal e-mail address (when i originally set up my account at work where i can not access my personal e-mail).

I have since gained access to my work e-mail and have now applied to have my account unsuspended.

again, thank you so much for all your help :)

Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.