Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmastery97

Reaction score
Why is it that my account has been suspensed? Is it because you swtiching the servers or have i done somthing against the rules?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Server switch; there's a forum thread over here: http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-h...ount-suspended-user-moved-another-server.html

From what else has been posted, it's being done to prevent you from modifying your account while it gets transferred over. Which isn't a bad idea since Apache's down on the server anyways.

The suspension should get removed either when the transfer is done or when all transfers are done; it's nothing permanent and nothing to worry about :)

Edit: NINJA'D, DANGIT. >_<

Last edited:

webmastery97

Reaction score
Ow oké, sorry for not reading that topic before posting. I was just scared that all my work would be gone...

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That's okay. Just to assure you, your work should be fine. :) It's just being transferred to a new server because the old server is having some issues.

webmastery97

Reaction score
That's okay. Just to assure you, your work should be fine. :) It's just being transferred to a new server because the old server is having some issues.
And do you have any idea of how long the server will remain offline?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
And do you have any idea of how long the server will remain offline?

Hopefully not much longer:
Lotus & Cossacks29 minutes ago

We have finished packaging all accounts on these servers and are starting the restore process.

While everything looks to be in order we recommend everyone to login to cPanel\FTP and take backups of their files to be on the safe side.

So they're all repacked, now we're just waiting for it to restore.

temphot97

Reaction score
Guys thank you for performing maintenance on the servers.
is there a way we can track when maintenance completed?
this way me and others can check if the site is back on line or experiencing some issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.